PDA

View Full Version : "Bronx Freedom Fund" bails out career criminal nigger, one week later it's arrested for muh dikk

Sandy
05-20-2018, 06:21 PM
I'm so sick of these catch and release niggers. Hemp therapy all around, for the nigger, these BFF niggers and niggerlovers, the judge that gave only $1000 bail, all the other judges before that gave light sentences, every parole board member that let the nigger go.

Sources say The Bronx Freedom Fund fronted $1,000 to spring Lynneke Burris, 30, from jail on April 5 after he was busted for allegedly punching a man in the face and carrying crack.

The next week, he was arrested in the assault of a 23-year-old high-school English teacher in her Concourse Village, Bronx, apartment building.

Burris, from Brooklyn, followed the woman into the building’s elevator around 12:30 a.m. on April 12 and he put her in a chokehold until she passed out, court documents allege.

He then dragged her to a stairwell — and once she came to, he allegedly threatened to kill her, ordering her to remove her clothes before raping her.

Afterward, Burris demanded she hand over her wallet and PIN code — then fled and withdrew more than $200 from her bank account, according to prosecutors.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/14/nonprofit-under-fire-for-bailing-out-man-accused-of-rape-a-week-later/

Sandy
05-20-2018, 06:24 PM
Dindu nuffins.

NFL rookie Christian Kirk was showing signs of cocaine use when he was arrested at a golf tournament in Arizona back in February ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ Sports.

Kirk -- a 2nd round draft pick by the AZ Cardinals -- was arrested for criminal damage to a car on Feb. 3 after cops say he was throwing rocks at cars in a parking lot outside of the Phoenix Open.

"I further noticed the grinding movement of his jaw and continued blank stare. These are common signs of an individual high on stimulants, such as cocaine."

The arrest didn't stop the Cardinals from selecting Kirk with the 47th pick in the draft. The team has said they were aware of the incident before the draft.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/15/christian-kirk-cocaine-police-report/

I don't know personally, but I know enough that cocaine doesn't do this, even to a different species. The nigger's violent enough to destroy cars, but then it has a blank stare?

And whoever at the Cardinals decided to draft the nigger anyway deserves some good :whip.