PDA

View Full Version : 14 Year Old Nigger Pertends to be a Cop and Robs a Blind Man

Boy
05-20-2018, 12:13 PM
A 14-year-old knuckle dragger pretended to be a police officer and helped a blind man enter a subway station, then stole his wallet, police said Sunday.

Police arrested the teenager and charged him with grand larceny and criminal impersonation of a police officer.
The teen approached the blind 64-year-old man in the subway station at 34th Street and Eighth Avenue on May 14 and offered assistance, police said.
He led the victim into the subway station and took his wallet, under the guise of helping him pass under the turnstile.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Teen-Helps-Blind-Man-in-Subway-Then-Robs-Him-NYPD-483146481.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHp8Yku1dCU

Buck Simian
05-20-2018, 04:19 PM
This is probably a minor crime compared to what this experienced 14 year old nigger has committed, I am certain it has quite a few rapes and murders under its belt as well.

jenkemfactory
05-20-2018, 05:42 PM
14 is fully grown for niggers. I'm not kidding. They are 6 feet at 12 years old.

Sandy
05-20-2018, 05:54 PM
This is probably a minor crime compared to what this experienced 14 year old nigger has committed, I am certain it has quite a few rapes and murders under its belt as well.

No kidding, and even if it had first degree felonies, De Blasio's New York will give it a few months max in juvie. A judge will apologize to the teenaper that he's bound by the laws of minimum sentences.

Rape Ape
05-20-2018, 06:29 PM
The way the cucked government is in most big soviets (cities) it wouldn't surprise a lot of humans if the idiots were actually hiring 14 year old ape cubs as cops.

SC Anemia
05-20-2018, 09:20 PM
What a piece of shit. Like it's not bad enough for niggers to commit crimes against regular people, they have to victimize the old, frail and disabled.

:pissed

Cracka Jack
05-20-2018, 09:30 PM
A thousand years, and 500 Quadrillion dollars down the drain from now, niggers will still be niggers. Filthy, criminal, lazy, stupid, dangerous and ugly.

MineEvolved
05-20-2018, 10:21 PM
I say give it a taste of the Tesla Tango, the way real cops have to try it before they're allowed to use them.