PDA

View Full Version : Feral Niggers Run Amuck - Whitey Is Fed Up

Boy
05-19-2018, 04:41 PM
Seems whitey is at his boiling point in this neighborhood....... film at 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zElYB9Gc7Sw

Rape Ape
05-19-2018, 05:13 PM
This isn't even news any more. Niggers have gotten so bold about their TNB because the brain-dead libtard cucks that have gotten themselves installed as "leaders" in the soviets once known as cities won't do a damn thing about their beloved wild pets, and the niggers know it. The wild sub primates know they can do whatever they damn well want in their 5 second impulse window and their loving libtard handlers will pat them on the head and blame YT for "rayciss" and "alt right" or some other bullshit.
:pat
What Las Vegas truly needs is more wind chimes and bats. Back 60 years ago, if niggers even showed up in YT areas, and they weren't there to shine a human's shoes or pull weeds or some other no brain manual labor, they faced a good Oak Shampooing and a trip to the county hoosecow, courtesy of the all human local police department or sheriff. Those were better times.
:whip:traybat
:fume
Edit. To be clear. I'm not advocating any of us produce any wind chimes or bats, as unfortunately, niggers are the beloved protected pets of the elite. I'd just be happy to be nice and humane to these wild animals and ship them all back to their natural habitat in the smelly jungles of Africa, where they can happily climb around in trees and crap on each other to their coal black hearts' content.

MineEvolved
05-19-2018, 05:26 PM
Makes you wonder how many school shootings we have where this is the primary reason WHY, while the media deflects it away to any other attributable cause.

Cracka Jack
05-19-2018, 06:09 PM
I'm going to quietly move on to another thread now.........

Cat fur allergic
05-19-2018, 07:06 PM
Time for a punisher wannabe to teach these kids a "lesson".

Buck Simian
05-19-2018, 07:36 PM
Packs of feral niggers attacking humans? No way! This must be part of that fake news CNN keeps crying about.