PDA

View Full Version : The Congo needs boats. Donate your boat, barge, canoe, raft, big chunk of styrofoam.. whatever floats.

Cracka Jack
05-19-2018, 02:08 PM
Think of this as Boat Angel for the Congo.

:traybat 4062 :traybat

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/388401-the-ebola-superhighway-why-a-new-outbreak-terrifies-public-health

And what good is a "weep for the poor negroes" story without taking a dig at the humans who attempted to bring civilization to the savages..

That was not the case four years ago in West Africa, where the virus spread widely across international boundaries. Commercial and cultural travel throughout Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone — across borders drawn a century and a half ago by colonizers with little regard for traditional tribal boundaries — is far more common than it is in the Congo.

Mr Reid Wilson (author of the article), my I suggest that you suck a bag of nigger dicks, get Ebola and die.

Cracka Jack
05-19-2018, 04:27 PM
No No No No!!!! This time we DON'T want them to rockfish.. We want them to spread the wealth (Ebola) up and down the Condo river.

Then they can :rockfish

Rape Ape
05-19-2018, 05:25 PM
No No No No!!!! This time we DON'T want them to rockfish.. We want them to spread the wealth (Ebola) up and down the Condo river.

Then they can :rockfish

Yeah. Sounds like the niggers need lots of rickety old steaming hot enclosed boats where they can pack them in like turd-like sardines. And encourage lots of coughing and projectile puking. :lol
:traybat :traybat :traybat ... Ad Infinitum. :lmao

SC Anemia
05-19-2018, 07:16 PM
Ministry of Health officials first identified cases of viral hemorrhagic fever when it reached the town of Bikoro earlier this month. On Thursday, officials said a new case had been identified in Mbandaka, a city of 1.2 million.

1.2 million sure isn't some remote village. This has a lot of promise. :lol

jenkemfactory
05-19-2018, 07:32 PM
Can we ship America's niggers to the congo?

Rape Ape
05-19-2018, 08:25 PM

God, I only wish..

Cracka Jack
05-19-2018, 09:39 PM

They can captain the donated boats across the ocean. If they sink along the way, :nuffins no loss.