PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Playboy Playnog And Son Go Flying...

MineEvolved
05-18-2018, 11:18 PM
Holy shit, this story has more nigger fantasy crammed into it than Markle and Harry’s wedding....was a playnog, had own line of cosmetics, wrote books on metaphysics, self made millionaire, direct descendent of TWO U.S. presidents AAAANNNDDDD European royalty...

'According to her Playboy pictorial, Adams is the direct descendant of two U.S. presidents, John Adams and John Quincy Adams, later discovering that her lineage also traces back to the House of Plantagenet, Charlemagne, and Merovingian Dynasty,'

AAAANNNDDDD previously won a niggerlotto too....AAAANNNDDD....

In November 1992, she was the centerfold for Playboy, at the time claiming to be the first openly lesbian Playmate.

But she claims on her website to have dated several famous men including Elite modeling founder John Casablancas, Calvin Klein supermodel Ted Stephenson, and Robert De Niro.

I guess all this fame and fortune was causing it such distress (along with doing badly in a custody battle with its ex-cuck), it took a walk off the 25th floor, hand in hand with its sprog.

I’m guessing being descended from Egyptian royalty would have worked out better for her here... :lol

EDIT: Fun fact, got her batwings jumping from the GOTHAM hotel... :lol :lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5745089/Woman-baby-dead-jumping-29-story-Manhattan-hotel.html

Lynch Tree
05-19-2018, 04:47 AM
Damn, De Negro sure loves to drill the oils.

:nfl

animal mother
05-19-2018, 07:45 AM
Imagine having to clean all that monkey shit off the sidewalk. Sounds like a perfect job for a nigger, except it would probably try to muh dik the carcass.

Lynch Tree
05-19-2018, 08:18 AM
Imagine having to clean all that monkey shit off the sidewalk. Sounds like a perfect job for a nigger, except it would probably try to muh dik the carcass.

There probably wasn't much left to muh dik. Hopefully video surfaces of their 25 floor express ride.

Cracka Jack
05-19-2018, 09:09 AM
Typical nigger.... paw digit on the trigger.

SC Anemia
05-19-2018, 12:36 PM
One of my co workers had some jumper land about 50' from him from 22 stories up. He said the guy was a bag of jello and the only thing holding him together was the clothing.

:vomit

I was kind of wondering about that. The body bag looks humanoid in shape but you'd think that from 25 stories, that'd be a squeegee, sponge and bucket clean-up.

jenkemfactory
05-19-2018, 07:39 PM
A nigger mutt and its half-breed dead. The oil driller loses his little genetic experiment. Great day.

Cracka Jack
05-19-2018, 08:19 PM
I was kind of wondering about that. The body bag looks humanoid in shape but you'd think that from 25 stories, that'd be a squeegee, sponge and bucket clean-up.

Dung beetles.