PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis Park Board renames Lake Calhoun because....

Koolaid Hair
05-03-2017, 11:09 PM
some butthurt SJW types were offended and renamed it something nobody knows how to pronounce. I spent a lot of time at this lake as a kid. Fuck the park board. I'm still calling it Calhoun.

The Minneapolis Park Board voted unanimously Wednesday night to change the name of Lake Calhoun to Bde Maka Ska, the lake's Dakota name as part of the board's new master plan.

The 400-acre lake is named after John C. Calhoun, the vice president and secretary of war who authorized the building of Fort Snelling in the early 1800s. But, Calhoun is also a controversial figure. He was the author of the Indian Removal Act and a supporter of slavery, which has some residents and Native American groups upset with the history over the lake's namesake.

http://www.fox9.com/news/252343204-story

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

UpYoursNigger
05-03-2017, 11:18 PM
That area is such a liberal cunt , nigger, and somalicoon fest I have zero time for it. Might as well call it Lake Somalicoon

Koolaid Hair
05-03-2017, 11:39 PM
Dakota name Bde Maka Ska, which means "Lake White Earth."

:rofl Win

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

CoonTownYT
05-04-2017, 05:43 AM
The entire time I read the article, I figured they'd name it something that was even more offensive. I wasn't disappointed :lol

SJWs won't catch on, because they're the same ones who get Asian tattoos without knowing what the words mean.