PDA

View Full Version : Half-nigger princess

Blue-Gum
05-17-2018, 07:01 PM
I don't follow the national nigger news, of course though one of the stories up front is the "Royal" wedding, I'd heard before that the bitch prince whoever is gonna hook up with has nigger blood in her but the last few days they've showed the bitches mammy...DAMN....its a full blooded, flat-nosed, boot-lip greasy nigger mammy......its one of these niggers that let their nigger wool fur turn into snakehead dreds...that nigger bitch just looks like it Reeks....

I don't give a shit what some royal a-hole does, But man o man why on earth would he marry a stinking half-nigger rat faced bitch like that? God only knows how nigger diks have been in that nigger hole nest.

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 02:32 PM
It makes me sick that it wears fake hair and no one calls it out on that. The oil driller refused a pre-nup.

Buck Simian
05-20-2018, 09:37 PM
The poor old Queen must be suffering from dimentia to allow this to happen.

UpYoursNigger
05-21-2018, 02:01 AM
even though he's a total d bag tool, this fucking royalty dumbfuck could have been hooking up with some 22 year old supermodel, and goes with a divorcee mutant that's a few years older than him. what a colossal fucktard idiot!!! As long as Queen Haggis is still alive , i think there might a tunnel accident in the bling digger's future

Lynch Tree
05-21-2018, 02:29 AM
The queen looked thoroughly disgusted by that nigger pastor. :lol

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-21-2018, 09:45 AM
You guys should join the Plantation.

Lynch Tree
05-21-2018, 10:27 AM
The oil driller refused a pre-nup.

Really?! The taxpayers of Britain are going to be taken to the cleaners when it definitely doesn't work out.

jenkemfactory
05-21-2018, 10:27 AM
Harry the NAZI must have been brainwashed. Probably white guilt syndrome as well.

Blue-Gum
05-22-2018, 06:47 PM
Someone in da royal family should've stopped this.....when the half-breed nigger bitch starts shitting out niglets....Britain will have a nigger in line for da throne...lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-03-2018, 10:52 PM
Someone in da royal family should've stopped this.....when the half-breed nigger bitch starts shitting out niglets....Britain will have a nigger in line for da throne...lol

No chance of that...

My wife is Canadian and from a family line that intersects with the current Brit Royals a few times over, so I get to hear all about matters of British Royalty...

Harry is 6th in line for the throne. His supposed father (there is a legitimate question about that), Charles, is #1. Then comes older brother William and his 3 offspring, #2 - #5.

Niggers have always been slaves or feral savages. There's no such thing as nigger "royalty" or "empire". They are fixated on being perceived as "royal", going to such lengths as naming their niglets "Prince-this" or "Queen-that". The sows get crown weaves, the bucks gold teef.

This wedding doesn't change the fact there has never been nigger royalty. Meghan Markle will never be Queen and Harry will never be King.

Personally, I think this "marriage" is just the latest FUCK YOU! to the Royal Family. He blames them for his mother's death -- especially Price Phillip.

He might not be entirely wrong about that...

Anyway, Price Phillip is a notorious nigger-hater and closet Nazi (remember when Harry wore an SS uniform to a Halloween party? That was for his grandfather...). I think this marriage is just the latest example of Harry sticking it to the Royals.

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 04:56 PM
Looks like Her Majesty is a nigger lover after all. A private engagement with the Dinduchess of Nuffinsham this soon, eh?

https://www.bustle.com/uk/p/meghan-markles-relationship-with-the-queen-is-pretty-different-to-kates-based-on-this-detail-9294855

zagnut
06-06-2018, 11:48 PM
No chance of that...

My wife is Canadian and from a family line that intersects with the current Brit Royals a few times over, so I get to hear all about matters of British Royalty...

Harry is 6th in line for the throne. His supposed father (there is a legitimate question about that), Charles, is #1. Then comes older brother William and his 3 offspring, #2 - #5.

Niggers have always been slaves or feral savages. There's no such thing as nigger "royalty" or "empire". They are fixated on being perceived as "royal", going to such lengths as naming their niglets "Prince-this" or "Queen-that". The sows get crown weaves, the bucks gold teef.

This wedding doesn't change the fact there has never been nigger royalty. Meghan Markle will never be Queen and Harry will never be King.

Personally, I think this "marriage" is just the latest FUCK YOU! to the Royal Family. He blames them for his mother's death -- especially Price Phillip.

He might not be entirely wrong about that...

Anyway, Price Phillip is a notorious nigger-hater and closet Nazi (remember when Harry wore an SS uniform to a Halloween party? That was for his grandfather...). I think this marriage is just the latest example of Harry sticking it to the Royals.

I can think of tons of ways to get even that doesn't involve explosives or niggers. This is nothing but that PC bullshit that is corrupting europe. They let these fuckers in by the tons and now they have to justify it to their populace starting with taking away their right to bitch about it. No Fornications given and I'll never go back.

Buck Simian
06-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Dinduchess of Nuffinsham

:rofl