PDA

View Full Version : Why did this dindu bite his Siberian husky's ear?

Mushmouth
05-17-2018, 05:48 AM

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/palm-beach-county/south-florida-man-bites-dogs-ear-to-establish-dominance

jenkemfactory
05-17-2018, 06:43 AM
ah iz hungra

hey, which eye is looking at you?

SC Anemia
05-17-2018, 11:51 AM
The men told the deputy that Campbell "beat the hell out of him."

The deputy found the dog in Campbell's bedroom closet. The deputy said the room smelled of urine and feces and there was blood on the floor.

:pissed

MineEvolved
05-17-2018, 01:54 PM
A better question is WHY didn't the Husky rip it's goddamn monkey throat out?

Rape Ape
05-17-2018, 02:14 PM
Because he's a nigger.

k9woman
05-17-2018, 03:06 PM

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/palm-beach-county/south-florida-man-bites-dogs-ear-to-establish-dominance

Okay, call me crazy. I called the Animal Care and Control Palm Beach County to try to adopt the abused husky dog.

The woman on the phone wanted to know how I found out about the dog. She was playing possum, I told her it was the dog who had its ear bitten. And yes, I found out about it from local 10 florida news, you bitch (in my head). I was blown off, the dog is going to a rescue group, my ass.

jenkemfactory
05-17-2018, 03:48 PM
Okay, call me crazy. I called the Animal Care and Control Palm Beach County to try to adopt the abused husky dog.

The woman on the phone wanted to know how I found out about the dog. She was playing possum, I told her it was the dog who had its ear bitten. And yes, I found out about it from local 10 florida news, you bitch (in my head). I was blown off, the dog is going to a rescue group, my ass.

Is it because you said the nigger word?

k9woman
05-17-2018, 05:07 PM
Is it because you said the nigger word?

I called from my northeast phone number, the woman was on the defensive from the start.

All I said was that I was interested "in the dog who was bit by a man". That's all. Go figure. Could you imagine if I told her that I found out the news from this important site?:lol

MineEvolved
05-17-2018, 05:12 PM
I called from my northeast phone number, the woman was on the defensive from the start.

All I said was that I was interested "in the dog who was bit by a man". That's all. Go figure. Could you imagine if I told her that I found out the news from this important site?:lol

Call her back and tell her that. If she's going to blow you off on the dog, you might as well be entertained in the meantime by listening to her head explode. Never pass on a bona-fide chance to fuck with the serenity of a lib, or their pets.

Something along the lines of, 'I found a story about this dog who was bitten by its protohuman owner on a website dedicated to exposing the lies about the relationship between humans and the african species, and wanted you to know that there was a caring human willing to take in the dog, I'll come and get it, and pay cash for all the necessary paperwork. I, in turn, can ensure that the poor animal is never harmed again by such a predator species, and in fact, will provide proper training to the dog, so that it can realize its full potential as not only a member of my family, but to protect and defend the family that loves him.'

...or something along those lines...remember, BE professional. The best niggerologists are well educated, well spoken, and motivated by conscience and devout belief. Represent, girl!

Mushmouth
05-17-2018, 07:53 PM

I'm sure other nigger haters have made some inquiries. :lol

k9woman
05-17-2018, 08:13 PM
I'm sure other nigger haters have made some inquiries. :lol

I can only hope. It is too late to call the center now, it is closed. MineEvolved is right.

I am not giving up. Going in for round 2 tomorrow, and going to ask for a supervisor.:lol

Buck Simian
05-17-2018, 09:38 PM
Hate to get all off topic here but its somewhat related. Remember the Michael Vick dog fighting case? I remember niggers and nigger lovers were saying he should not be charged because a black mans life is much more valuable than a dogs life and also his career, he needs to be able to support his family.

Fuck that worthless nigger, if it were up to me he would still be locked up in prison.