PDA

View Full Version : Three nigger sows knock on my door

Buck Simian
05-15-2018, 08:57 AM
We were having a small get together of family members at my parents house over the weekend. All of a sudden a knock at the door. Its three hefty looking negroes all wearing their best purple and green dresses. My first thought, do they think this is the auditions for My 600 Pound Life? Because they all look big enough. Next thing I know and I don't mean to offend anyones religious beliefs, they whip out one of those Watchtower pamphlets. Oh no, not this again. Jehovah Witnesses. "Hello young man, Have you taken the time to consider what your future might bring?"
Yeah, slamming the door in your ugly face!
Oh I only wish I had said and done that but being it is my parents house, both of my parents are elderly and not in the best of health and we had company over I kept it civil. I politely explained this is not the best of time, we have company over and shut the door before they could respond.
But really, what is it about niggers that they don't understand the words NO SOLICITING when posted on a sign? Two signs as a matter of fact, one when you are entering the gate, one right at the door? I have had Kirby salesmen, cable company representatives, utility salesmen, you name it and all of which are niggers come pounding on our doors ignoring our signs. Typical I guess, the rules don't apply to them.

animal mother
05-15-2018, 10:36 AM
Why would you think niggers could read? Even if they did I doubt they would comprehend what "no soliciting" meant.

jenkemfactory
05-15-2018, 11:44 AM
obnoxious niggers.
At least it wasn't the fake utility workers who demand to see your electric bill.

Buck Simian
05-15-2018, 04:57 PM
obnoxious niggers.
At least it wasn't the fake utility workers who demand to see your electric bill.

Did I bring that one up here? Because that very thing did happen to me several weeks back! So many niggers its hard to keep track of them all.

jenkemfactory
05-16-2018, 01:37 AM
Did I bring that one up here? Because that very thing did happen to me several weeks back! So many niggers its hard to keep track of them all.

I don't remember who did.
I get those all the time. I just tell them no. Remember kids, just say no to drugs...and niggers.

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-16-2018, 09:57 AM
I don't tell them a damn thing. If I see niggers at the door I don't open it.

Cat fur allergic
05-29-2018, 10:20 PM
I get nigger with utility bills all the time, just too common to bother posting about ti :p.