PDA

View Full Version : Three nigger Pastors charged with muhdikking the children

Buck Simian
05-15-2018, 08:22 AM
Right in the church at that.

One of three Toledo area pastors caught up in an alleged child sex trafficking scheme admitted in court Monday that he had sex with two minor girls, even at times at his friend's church office.

One time he gave the girl $30 to have her hair styled after they had sex, Mr. Freeman said.

Damn, that nigger is a big spender isn't he?

Oh, and one of the "pastors" wives was even involved:

Ms. Lloyd-Jenkins was indicted in December on charges alleging she interfered with the child-sex trafficking investigation and made a false statement to investigators.

You know, I have said it before. As long as they are nigger children these apes are screwing or beating I don't care. It is just part of their proud African culture and really a waste of police resources to investigate this nonsense. As soon as these so called pastors were arrested 3 more took their place who probably are doing the same damn thing so why even bother.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2018/05/14/Toledo-pastor-charged-with-of-sex-crimes-pleads-guilty.html

100% Not A Nigger
05-15-2018, 06:50 PM
Nigger coddlers keep telling me only white people do this. Could nigger coddlers and their pets be wrong?