PDA

View Full Version : Buck nigger rapes and murders 3 year old

Buck Simian
05-14-2018, 07:51 AM
Please don't let the child be human, please don't let the child be human. The nigger is being called a live in boyfriend and lack of names and photos of the child makes me wonder is this another case of some mudshark allowing a nigger around her white children from a previous relationship? Are they protecting the nigger by not showing the childs picture? Oh but regardless the mother is.

The mother refuses to believe Miller would do such a thing, telling reporters, "I don't think he would do anything like that."

http://abc13.com/mothers-boyfriend-is-charged-with-beating-toddler-to-death/3467786/

Cracka Jack
05-14-2018, 08:12 AM
From your account alone I'm saying 90% probability the child was human.

Whitewheat
05-14-2018, 08:38 PM
About 20 years ago a big nigger sodomized a little 4 year old white boy in my state. The doctor turned him in when his coal burning mother brought the child in and the doctor recognized what the hell was going on by the damage to this child's rectum. The spook pleaded guilty and waved his right to trial because he knew he was burnt toast in this state and I think he is still in the state's NU. What the hell? God am i glad I don't among these beasts.

zagnut
05-15-2018, 06:10 PM
Stick his foot into an industrial meat grinder and let the screw feed him to the fish.