PDA

View Full Version : Dindu buck chimps over peach cobbler, then shoots a white guy that tried to intervene

Mushmouth
05-14-2018, 06:28 AM

RED BANKS, Miss. — Peach cobbler caused chaos at a Red Banks Truck stop.

The incident left one man recovering from a gunshot wound and another man behind bars facing attempted murder charges.

Witnesses say they watched as Stanley Woodson went off on workers about his dessert. The victim stepped in and ended up taking a bullet in the back.

"He started cursing her out, so I put my Coke on the counter. I was like, 'Dude, you aren't going to talk to them like that."

He says the customer in front of him in the checkout line, later identified as Stanley Woodson, was mad about the amount of peaches that were served with his cobbler and was going off on the woman serving him.

http://wreg.com/2018/05/10/man-says-argument-over-peach-cobbler-left-him-with-a-gunshot-wound/

MineEvolved
05-14-2018, 01:29 PM
Once again, the stereotypes hold their own: Only a nigger could escalate dissatisfaction over some fruit into an attempted murder charge.

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-14-2018, 05:21 PM
Novascone says he stepped in to defend the cashier, but he thought things would stop there.

Young Mr. Novascone must be one of those new arrivals from up North. With niggers, you never assume it's over.

Cracka Jack
05-14-2018, 06:51 PM
Where do I mail the rope?

Very first line of article attempts to deflect blame from the silverback.

Peach cobbler caused chaos at a Red Banks Truck stop.

k9woman
05-14-2018, 07:17 PM
Young Mr. Novascone must be one of those new arrivals from up North. With niggers, you never assume it's over.

Yep, with niggers, never assume it's over.

Mr. Novascone lacks a damn Yankee accent. (I know 'cause I got one.)

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-14-2018, 08:45 PM
You're right, k9, he doesn't have a Yankee accent. I should have listened to the video. :o Mr. "Nova Scone" ought to know better!

Chimpwhipper
05-15-2018, 12:39 PM
Would this be a Cat 11 or 12 on the Coonout scale?