PDA

View Full Version : It always breaks my heart to see a fully white child toted around by a nigger

Sandy
05-13-2018, 03:46 PM
I was at the bank yesterday, and in walked a buck holding hands with a little white girl, curly light brown hair. It's 1 in 1 million that she's the natural child. There was nothing of shitskins in her face.

So another mudshark had a child with a human, then left to bed down with a filthy buck. Fine, fine, she can get the coalburner sunglasses and get diversified, and we won't care. But what about the innocent little girl! You know the buck will muh dikk her soon enough, if it hasn't already.

jenkemfactory
05-13-2018, 06:07 PM
Another future single mom to be beaten, battered, and bewildered.

Buck Simian
05-14-2018, 08:31 AM
Children in such situations should be taken away from the mudshark ASAP. She has no chance in life.

Chimpwhipper
05-14-2018, 08:52 AM
Happened to one I've known a long time. Got EMT Certification, Radiology certification. Discovered cocaine, left her husband(who thankfully got custody of the 2 chitlins) and is now burning coal and will soon be dead.

jenkemfactory
05-14-2018, 09:53 AM
Children in such situations should be taken away from the mudshark ASAP. She has no chance in life.

Hey, nigga, what's a 'Trustee' next to yo name?

Buck Simian
05-17-2018, 11:19 PM
I saw a mudshark today with a little white girl, blonde hair, light skin. too white to be mixed. Probably 8-10. Then tagging along was a gaggle of niglets. So its safe to say this bitch had a perfect white child then turned around and burned coal like crazy with multiple niggers, bringing them around her white daughter.
That kind of shit just burns me up.