PDA

View Full Version : Cuck Tribune repoter wants a hotline for dindus-1-800-TOO-WITE

Mushmouth
05-12-2018, 07:23 AM
Black people: Call 1-800-TOO-WITE, report 'suspicious' white meddlers

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/huppke/ct-met-yale-black-student-napping-huppke-20180510-story.html

Boy
05-12-2018, 01:58 PM
Time to troll that number :lol

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-12-2018, 02:06 PM
This is supposed to be satire? Mike Royko is rolling over in his grave.

Rape Ape
05-12-2018, 03:34 PM
How about 1-800-NIG-GERS? :lol

Buck Simian
05-12-2018, 07:19 PM
I couldn't call that number fast enough. It turned out to be nothing related to niggers, a company offering something similar to those life-alert devices for the elderly. Although we all could use a Nig-Alert device.
"Help a nigger is breaking into my house!"

Monkeybash
05-13-2018, 07:59 AM
So out of a country of 330,000,000, this self-hating commie cuck can name four incidents in which humans called the police for something innocuous that ultimately resulted in no harm to anyone? We here have documented hundreds -- thousands if you go back to Shitskin and CO -- of cases in which humans have been legitimately brutalized by these beasts.

By the way, when I was 24 the police were called on me because someone thought I was a physical threat. I had not said or done anything to indicate that I was and have no police record other than a few traffic violations. If I'd contacted a media outlet about that they would've laughed into their receivers.

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-13-2018, 10:50 AM
Niggers will take that same harmless incident, get all chimpy and mouthy, and end up face down on the ground with some big cop's knee in it's back, and turn the situation into multiple felonies, amidst shrieks of "rayciss!!"

Sandy
05-13-2018, 02:10 PM
We here have documented hundreds -- thousands if you go back to Shitskin and CO -- of cases in which humans have been legitimately brutalized by these beasts.

Can you imagine the total number, easily millions of white Americans, who have been the victim of at least one nigger crime? Murder, muh dikk, car theft, car break-in, vandalism. I've been lucky in avoiding the groid, but I can still count when I was little. That nigger intentionally threw a rubber kickball into my face, still assault.

There must be some that go unreported, because some self-hating white blames himself and doesn't want to get a pet nigger in trouble.

Monkeybash
05-18-2018, 08:20 PM
Can you imagine the total number, easily millions of white Americans, who have been the victim of at least one nigger crime? Murder, muh dikk, car theft, car break-in, vandalism. I've been lucky in avoiding the groid, but I can still count when I was little. That nigger intentionally threw a rubber kickball into my face, still assault.

There must be some that go unreported, because some self-hating white blames himself and doesn't want to get a pet nigger in trouble.

Off the top of my head, I know niggers have broken into my cars twice over the years. One they stole a stereo. I never reported either break-in because the cops in that area were also majority niggers and there was exactly zero chance any fucks would've been given.