PDA

View Full Version : Hello

NJCrimeVictim
05-10-2018, 04:25 PM
I am an NJ crime victim, beaten by some niggers a few years ago. The criminal justice system has failed those who are law abiding, the media spreads pro negro propaganda. Whenever I see a negro, I think one thing: average IQ: 85!

Mushmouth
05-10-2018, 04:28 PM
:welcome

k9woman
05-10-2018, 04:39 PM
I am an NJ crime victim, beaten by some niggers a few years ago. The criminal justice system has failed those who are law abiding, the media spreads pro negro propaganda. Whenever I see a negro, I think one thing: average IQ: 85!

Welcome NJ,

(Oh, I think you are being generous with the IQ value):D

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-10-2018, 05:09 PM
Welcome, NJCV. Sorry about those niggers.

Cracka Jack
05-10-2018, 06:38 PM
And then they tax the everloving shit out of you to support those filthy niggers....

What area of Jersey?

Rape Ape
05-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Welcome to the Plantation. Grab a whip and start thrashing. Toby went and forgot its name again. :lol
:whip

Rape Ape
05-10-2018, 07:02 PM
I think the IQ average is closer to 70. Welcome to the Plantation.

For American niggers. In Africa, the chimps, gorillas, and probably hyenas and lions, are smarter than the niggers.

SC Anemia
05-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Welcome to the Plantation NJ! We're pretty casual around these parts so you can relax, drop the "negro" and just go with nigger. :lol

Boy
05-11-2018, 08:56 AM
Glad you found us, now grab a whip and have at it..... :whip

jenkemfactory
05-11-2018, 09:23 AM
They say misery loves company. I'm also in nigger jersey.

Also, nigger mutts might have IQ 85 max if they were the product of nigger raping human.

Nigger IQ is 55. Look it up. Koko is smarter.

SC Anemia
05-11-2018, 10:55 AM
Look it up. Koko is smarter.

And has a soul.

MineEvolved
05-27-2018, 02:36 PM
Lesson one. It's 'nigger'. 'Negro' is a word of spanish/french origins, describing the color of paint or a crayon. 'Niggers' are a lifeform attempting to mimic human behavior, while failing miserably in that attempt.

Welcome aboard!

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-01-2018, 09:41 PM
I don't believe nigger IQ can be measured because it is a test designed for Humans based upon intelligence -- two things that don't apply to niggers.

American niggers are massively inbred. That compounds the problem. In 1810 Congress and President Jefferson enacted a Slave Importation Ban. When that law was passed, there were 1.5 million cotton pickers in this fair land. Almost no niggers were imported for the next 50 years. Slave owners set up breeding farms made up of small geographically isolated groups of niggers.

By 1860, 50 short years later, the nigger population in America was 4.5 million. It had tripled in only 50 years -- all due to inbreeding. This is one of those conveniently-forgotten facts of history that we never hear about.

jenkemfactory
06-02-2018, 09:07 AM
why didn't they ship them back. why didn't we pick our own cotton.

NiggerHater
06-07-2018, 06:11 PM
The Plantation welcomes you..enjoy the site.

Buck Simian
06-13-2018, 12:00 AM
Niggers still are inbreeding. Sometimes without knowledge that they are and sometimes intentionally. Your average buck nigger can't know who all of his relatives are since its daddy impregnated countless breeding sows over the years. One day he gets out on the town and finds a little sheboon in its first breeding season and knocks it up. It turns out she was his sister and he didn't even know it. Then 15 years later the sprog she shat out goes into heat, the same buck who was her sperm donor gets out rutting around and runs across her while out on the town one night. Not knowing that she is his daughter (or not caring) he knocks her up as well. You can imagine how messed up that sprog is going to be she craps out-a product of double incest.
Now your average libtard would argue what I am saying is far-fetched, could never happen. But we know how niggers are, a nigger buck would mount anything from its own mammy to a cactus and a sheboon would screw a rattlesnake, skin it alive and eat it.

(I hope I didn't get too graphic there, welcome to the site!)

k9woman
06-13-2018, 12:28 AM
Niggers still are inbreeding. Sometimes without knowledge that they are and sometimes intentionally. Your average buck nigger can't know who all of his relatives are since its daddy impregnated countless breeding sows over the years. One day he gets out on the town and finds a little sheboon in its first breeding season and knocks it up. It turns out she was his sister and he didn't even know it. Then 15 years later the sprog she shat out goes into heat, the same buck who was her sperm donor gets out rutting around and runs across her while out on the town one night. Not knowing that she is his daughter (or not caring) he knocks her up as well. You can imagine how messed up that sprog is going to be she craps out-a product of double incest.
Now your average libtard would argue what I am saying is far-fetched, could never happen. But we know how niggers are, a nigger buck would mount anything from its own mammy to a cactus and a sheboon would screw a rattlesnake, skin it alive and eat it.

(I hope I didn't get too graphic there, welcome to the site!)

:lmao Are you drinking?:lol

jenkemfactory
06-13-2018, 07:02 AM
:lmao Are you drinking?:lol

you'd have to after dealing with niggers.

k9woman
06-13-2018, 01:12 PM
you'd have to after dealing with niggers.

Believe me, I understand. I was joking (he was too funny).

MineEvolved
06-14-2018, 04:41 AM
Yanno, I had read something once upon a time about the slave importation ban, and never really connected those dots, the resultant severe inbreeding stunting an already low IQ is an excellent point, one that needs to be made a part of our regular toolkit.

NotThatGuy
06-15-2018, 02:16 PM
Back to the inbreeding thing.

I had a Uncle Tom teacher years ago, can't remember the class but the subject came up about niggers. We had a few battle sows in class, who were in their breeding prime. The teacher made a statement, that the "overbreeding" of niggers is going to cause the niggers to be bred out. The sows didn't take kindly to that remark until he dropped this on them. I am going to paraphrase, I wish I could have recorded it. So, niggers have always been none-nomadic, unless forced out of their areas. They do not travel to new locations, they do not typically move across country. They stay in isolated areas and slowly grow out of said area, like the blob in those movies. Now, these days, most sows have little clue who their babby-daddy's are, meaning when they go into rut, they will typically fuck anything that can't outrun them and go from there. So, in these areas, it's not uncommon for a buck to have multiple shitlets with multiple women, who are all within a few years of age, many bucks have kids that are months apart with different women. In these areas, it's typical that all of these shitlets grow up together and eventually start dating, thus carrying on the cycle. So 1/2 brothers and 1/2 sisters are hooking up, have sprogs of their own, neither having any idea that they are related (same with cousins, Aunts/nephews, so on and so on). One of the first tells of inbreeding is sterilization. Meaning, that the body knows that it shouldn't reproduce, so it essentially shuts down it's ability to do so. The sows in our class were incredibly upset, they went off on a tirade, calling him an Uncle Tom, etc. Until he asked them about their children and two of them discovered that they "possibly" had a child by the same buck. Now, this can take a few generations, but it's a very possible situation with long term consequences.

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-15-2018, 06:21 PM
The sows in our class were incredibly upset, they went off on a tirade...until he asked them about their children and two of them discovered that they "possibly" had a child by the same buck.

Oh, to have a video of that!