PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati niglet plays nogger, white driver shot and killed by local niggers..

Mushmouth
03-29-2017, 06:36 AM
CINCINNATI —Police have identified a man fatally shot moments after he struck a 4-year-old child with his car.

Jamie Urton, 44, was shot and killed Friday afternoon.

Cincinnati police said a 4-year-old boy was hit by a car on Kenton Street when he wandered into the path of Urton’s vehicle.

Police say an altercation then took place when three people ran to the car and started assaulting Urton and the passenger.

Urton was shot multiple times and died on the way to a hospital.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2017/03/his-name-is-jamie-urton-white-man.html

Boy
03-29-2017, 11:56 AM
Honestly officers, I thought it was just a piece of shit a (turd) in the road.... looked just like one to me.

Buck Simian
03-29-2017, 12:24 PM
This is a big fear with me. If you hit a niggers car or some damn nigger walking down the middle of the street they are either going to do one of two things. Attack you or sue you. Anyone can have a accident, nobody is perfect. You could slightly tap the bumper of some sows hooptie in a drive thru and she is going to fall out of her car holding her neck and screaming whiplash. And I have driven through Cincinnati on many occasions. The niggers just walk in the middle of busy roads daring people to either honk or hit them. Change the name of the city to either Cincinnigger or Little Mogadishu-its a loss cause.

Gul Dukat
03-29-2017, 06:04 PM
It should count the same as hitting a squirrel

West Texas Red Dirt
03-30-2017, 01:25 PM
Yes. Never stop or go into niggertowns. This was probably a nigger lotto attempt. I bet the current nigger buck "dad" wish ol YT didn't die. No reparations now.
I feel bad for yt but he was definitely in the wrong place