PDA

View Full Version : Lottery sow

Big Chimpin
05-04-2018, 05:43 PM
Okay this is a rant about something that happened today. I had just gotten out of work and had to drive clear across town to buy a tool from Craigslist. Despite being stuck in traffic and having to stop at the ATM, I was on time. I had to make one more stop, to get $10 cash back from the gas station, because the ATM only dispenses 20s and the tool was 50 bucks.

As I walk into the convenience store (which only had one open cash register), a female dindu walks in the opposite door, and dashes to the counter to get there in front of me. She gets a pack of Newports (what a surprise) and the clerk gives her change. I thought she was leaving, but then she says “wait, I needs my lottery tickets”. I thought, “oh fuck”. Lottery tickets take forever, and I thought she was getting one or two. Wrong. The dindu ordered no less than NINE lottery tickets, 3 for each major lottery, and a couple scratchers too. The dindu pays for the tickets, but then digs out 2 scratchers that she needs cashed first.

A large line is starting to form behind me, and I’m running late now. The other clerk takes initiative and begins printing the tickets. The cashier calls me up to the counter and then the dindu gets uppity. “I ain’t done yet!” I hear. The clerk tells the dindu that since she already paid for the tickets that she can print them without holding up the line. I get my 10 dollars, and arrive 15 minutes late. I still got the tool, because I let the seller know I was running late, but this experience left a really bad taste in my mouth. Me being a courteous person, if I ever felt the need to buy so many damn lottery tickets, I would not hold up the line. I would wait for it to clear and then buy them. And if I was ever receiving government gibs, I would not spend them on lottery tickets.

Boy
05-04-2018, 05:48 PM
A fact of life.... Niggers ruin any experience, even the most mundane ones.

Cracka Jack
05-04-2018, 07:56 PM
I will not wait behind lotter retards, especially the nigger variety. Many stores around here have a rule, lotter tards WAIT for other customers to be served first.

If Iqbal is so eager to make 5 cents from each ticket that he'll make me wait, he can fuck straight off.

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 04:35 PM
Niggers are filthy dreamers! The book of jude ( kjv ) calls these niggers out clearly.

jenkemfactory
05-09-2018, 04:47 PM
Why didn't she call racism? She would have gotten a big settlement.