PDA

View Full Version : Sheboon ditches its shitlets in a hot, trash-filled apartment after eviction

Lynch Tree
05-04-2018, 06:21 AM
This one is dumber than the rest - too stupid to even play the welfare game. Each one of those niglets is essentially a ticket to a "free lunch" for life.

Just look into its eyes. It doesn't even know where the fuck it is. A special breed of nigger, indeed.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article210357889.html

jenkemfactory
05-04-2018, 07:44 AM
What the hell is that tree thing on her head?

Whitewheat
05-04-2018, 07:42 PM
That is why planned parenthood needs to be left alone to control the nigger population which is exactly why it was created according to its founder. This beast procreates!

Lynch Tree
05-05-2018, 01:56 AM
That is why planned parenthood needs to be left alone to control the nigger population which is exactly why it was created according to its founder. This beast procreates!

I say this all the time. There should be multiple abortion clinics in every niggerhood nationwide.

Seems a lot of people (ironically budget hawks) don't understand that unwanted children are very expensive and usually turn into fucked up adults that the rest of us have to deal with. That's why I am unabashedly pro-choice.

Tar Remover
05-05-2018, 04:36 AM
Hoppin' Crap! She has a dead monkey on her head........

Cracka Jack
05-05-2018, 06:21 AM
If she had just put them in garbage bags and thrown them in a dumpster she wouldn't be in NU right now.

:bert

Stupid nigger.

Cracka Jack
05-05-2018, 06:22 AM
If that things eyes were any farther apart it would be a fucking bovine.

Rape Ape
05-05-2018, 06:08 PM
Look at that thing's face. Shit, I didn't know IQs could go into negative numbers, but I guess so when you combine "nigger" with "Down's Syndrome".

zagnut
05-06-2018, 01:23 AM
Those almond shaped eyes bug me to think an Asian would stoop to fuck a nigger.

Buck Simian
05-06-2018, 03:17 AM
One thing i have always wondered, when these sheboons fuck up and either get their kids taken away from them and put in foster care or the kid dies in some form do they still get to collect the gibs for the shitlet? With as screwed up as the system is i am willing to bet there is some loophole that allows them to do just that.

MineEvolved
05-07-2018, 03:11 AM
I say this all the time. There should be multiple abortion clinics in every niggerhood nationwide.

Seems a lot of people (ironically budget hawks) don't understand that unwanted children are very expensive and usually turn into fucked up adults that the rest of us have to deal with. That's why I am unabashedly pro-choice.

We're encouraged to spay and neuter our pets, so how come liberals aren't made to spay and neuter theirs?

Groid_Rage
05-08-2018, 10:32 AM
But the she-rilla had enough money for her weave

At that court hearing, Green told a judge she is unemployed but that she was studying to become a nurse at Houston Community College, according to KHOU.
Scary :kfcnig