PDA

View Full Version : Nigdar PING!!! One airplane cleaner stabs another airplane cleaner to goodness.

Cracka Jack
05-03-2018, 07:02 PM
Philadelphia Police Lt. John Walker says one man turned off a light and the other wanted it on. A friend jumped in and three men became physical.

“The weather’s up, people’s nerves may be a little high and they’re out there and they are cleaning planes and it’s hot,” said Walker.

I could be all wet here. God knows, I get a little homicidal when it's hot, and someone turns a light off when I want the light on!!

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/05/03/philadelphia-international-airport-employee-stabbed-inside-terminal/

Mushmouth
05-03-2018, 07:59 PM
I had a connecting flight in Philly a few years ago, it's ALL niggers there..

Boy
05-03-2018, 09:01 PM
This is in Filthadelphia a nigger fuxated shithole.... 100% guaranteed it was niggers.

Proof it was niggers:
They work for a cleaning company

SC Anemia
05-03-2018, 09:04 PM
If you fly Delta and have a connecting flight in Atlanta (Deltas' hub), wear body armor and insect repellent. What a God-awful shit hole.

Tar Remover
05-04-2018, 03:00 AM
:nigdar

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-04-2018, 05:54 PM
If you fly Delta and have a connecting flight in Atlanta (Deltas' hub), wear body armor and insect repellent. What a God-awful shit hole.

No shit! The one time I went through Atlanta I thought I'd taken the wrong flight and landed in Dakar, Senegal. Seriously, there were women in bright robes with baskets on their heads. I swear I am not making that up.

zagnut
05-04-2018, 07:35 PM
No shit! The one time I went through Atlanta I though I'd taken the wrong flight and landed in Dakar, Senegal. Seriously, there were women in bright robes with baskets on their heads. I swear I am not making that up.

I went to pick up a neighbor at the airport and a flight from Atlanta arrived just before his. It was the same thing; assholes and Afros. It was like someone set off a stink bomb at the baggage claim.

Cracka Jack
05-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Not that there was ever any doubt, but here's the stabby nigger. It looks like it's been crying. Surely it's just sad that it didn't get away with it.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/crime/frontier-airlines-overbrook-man-35-charged-with-killing-co-worker-philadelphia-international-airport-20180504.html?amphtml=y

No photo of the victim. Name was Aaron Jenkins. Google Earth look at the street he lived on looked like a human neighborhood..... unknown.

Buck Simian
05-04-2018, 10:21 PM
Send him back to work. I am certain their are more Affirmative Action niggers due for a good stabbing.