View Full Version : Happy Shot in the Face Day

SC Anemia
05-02-2018, 08:17 PM
Rot in Hell motherfucker!

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
05-02-2018, 10:57 PM

SC Anemia
05-03-2018, 12:27 AM

I just finished reading the book 'No Easy Day' written by one of the SEAL's who was with Team 6. (Mark Owen, not his real name) According to him, UBL was shot it the right eye and his skull was canoed on that side.

Lynch Tree
05-03-2018, 01:38 AM
I just finished reading the book 'No Easy Day' written by one of the SEAL's who was with Team 6. (Mark Owen, not his real name) According to him, UBL was shot it the right eye and his skull was canoed on that side.

Wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing is a hoax. The ginger that supposedly shot him and is on Fox all the time bragging about it seems slimy as hell.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
05-03-2018, 08:47 AM

Could be... I got this pic sent to me a few years ago. I enjoy it anyway ! :)

SC Anemia
05-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing is a hoax. The ginger that supposedly shot him and is on Fox all the time bragging about it seems slimy as hell.

Yeah there's a lot about the whole deal that seems pretty sketchy. I don't care for the ginger either. I know more than one SEAL and most wouldn't say shit if they had a mouthfull. They just don't.

Also, UBL was NOT on dialysis. That was a tidbit that was thrown out there to weed-out the bullshit.