PDA

View Full Version : Incontinent Battle Sow on Airplane.

Chimpwhipper
05-02-2018, 11:48 AM
I was boarded for a 9.5 hour flight to Munich, Germany when, before we had pushed off from the gate I heard an, "Oh, Lawdy!!!" and a 400 lb. Nigrette comes tearing down the aisle at Warp 9. The flight attendants hollered, "Get back in your seat!!"
"Oh, Lawdy, I gots to GO!"
This happened at least 14 times during the flight.
Niggers should not be allowed on planes. Just saying.

Cracka Jack
05-02-2018, 12:40 PM
I almost passed on reading this thread due to the title. :lol

Chimpwhipper
05-02-2018, 04:05 PM
Look what you would have missed.

Rape Ape
05-02-2018, 05:02 PM
For the love of God, let that beast get to the bathroom. Otherwise, being a nigger, it will just shit all over the floor and you'd have to smell it for 8 hours. As if niggers don't stink enough already.

:hurl

Really, niggers should only be transported chained to railroad flatcars, and that should only be done on a one way basis to the nearest port to send them back to their natural habitat of Africa. Ahs muddahfuggin tyahed uh deez muhfuggen snakeheads on dis muhfuggen plane! :lmao

NotThatGuy
05-02-2018, 05:08 PM
They should be forced to ride in cattle carriers, revolutionize the railroad business again!

animal mother
05-02-2018, 07:56 PM
They should be forced to ride in cattle carriers, revolutionize the railroad business again!

Yes and meet the same fate as steers do now.

Tar Remover
05-02-2018, 11:27 PM
Yes and meet the same fate as steers do now.

Except let's not EAT them........:lol

zagnut
05-04-2018, 10:22 PM
Except let's not EAT them........:lol

They must taste real good; 50 million flies can't be wrong!

Tar Remover
05-04-2018, 11:33 PM
They must taste real good; 50 million flies can't be wrong!

And alligators!

Lynch Tree
05-04-2018, 11:59 PM
First of all, how the hell can a useless nigger afford an international flight? I'm pretty sure they don't take food stamps.

k9woman
05-05-2018, 12:56 AM
First of all, how the hell can a useless nigger afford an international flight? I'm pretty sure they don't take food stamps.

Drug money$$ ???

Rape Ape
05-05-2018, 04:15 AM
And alligators!

And other hungry niggers. :lol

:nigbbq

Tar Remover
05-05-2018, 04:29 AM
And other hungry niggers. :lol

:nigbbq:rofl

Sandy
05-13-2018, 03:48 PM

I don't know, but as we've talked about before, we'd happily donate if it meant one-way flights and no possibility of coming back.

Cracka Jack
05-13-2018, 04:32 PM
Isn't what you're describing some sort of weapon of mass destruction?

An ICBS...

In(ter)Continent(Al) Battle Sow..

:rofl

Buck Simian
05-14-2018, 08:36 AM
Wait, why would a nigger be on a airplane? I thought they had those magical Egyptian nigger flying powers?

k9woman
05-16-2018, 12:03 AM
Wait, why would a nigger be on a airplane? I thought they had those magical Egyptian nigger flying powers?

Hey Buck, did you read this historical novel?

Buck Simian
05-16-2018, 12:15 AM
Hey Buck, did you read this historical novel?

No, I haven't had the honor yet. Maybe I will keep a copy by the toilet for emergencies if you know what I mean.

nigfreewisconsin
06-11-2018, 10:30 PM

Too bad most cattle cars were scrapped decades ago when the railroads got out of cattle hauling. Why give them ventilated cars though? Just stuff them in boxcars. Or shipping containers. Those you can load on an old decommissioned ship, set it adrift, and then sink the thing.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-17-2018, 11:04 PM
I hate flying. I always get stuck near some feral nigger that stinks something fierce and has to have its nigger noise at maximum volume. Even though it is headphones you can hear it like it is on a speaker. Then their niglets who can't sit still or shut the fuck up will be playing some annoying video game at a volume you can hear over your useless $300 noise canceling headphones. God forbid you end up sitting next to a fat one who is so fat they are spilling out into your seat, sweating in your direction, and for some reason need to have the light on. They need window shade up so that bright as sunlight is washing out the screen of whatever entertainment you brought to distract from the niggers around you.