PDA

View Full Version : Hit and Run Nigger

mekemek
04-30-2018, 11:59 PM
Last week I had the pleasure of trying to reason with a volatile nigger sow. I really want to try to make this a brief story because I know walls of text are routinely ignored. (Obviously I failed in this attempt but read on anyway.)

So the background story involves a Chinese woman coworker who's car was hit in the employee parking lot. The driver side headlight assembly was torn off and some bumper damage occurred. The Chinese woman, named Xi (Pronounced Mabel) went out to go home to find this mess. No notes and no witnesses. Apparently there was indeed a witness however, and he had just gone inside to report what he had seen while Xi (Mabel) stood horrified by her car. The witness refused to allow his identity disclosed but offered all the pertinent information about the hit and run driver. Incidentally, the witness (I know everything so I know who he was) has Bernie Sanders and COEXIST bumper stickers all over the back of HIS car.

The hit and run was a tiny little fat nigger sow in a BMW SUV. A brand new employee complete with a big black wig and gold teeth (not kidding). A good deal of difficulty confronted Xi (Mabel) as the Town Police refused to return her calls and the company security refused to release the video footage without a police request. When Xi (Mabel) confronted the nigger sow an argument ensued. Sow refused to provide any Insurance Identification and demanded Xi (Mabel) NOT report the accident and accept it's assurance that it would pay cash for Xi's (Mabel's) damage after Xi (Mabel) provided two body shop estimates. A this point Xi (Mabel) begged me to witness the argument/interaction with the Sow.

The Sow was belligerent and loud as one would expect from a gold toothed nigger sow in a fake looking wig. It then looked up at me and "axed" "what you got to say?" I replied to it to calm its excitement and speak in a respectable tone. It got even more agitated so I asked it to please just calm down. ( I realized this would only get the nigger even more belligerent and loud). It began demanding Xi (Mabel) do as it said and refused to leave until Xi (Mabel) agreed to it's conditions. Xi (Mabel) wanted to go through her Insurance and tried to dismiss the nigger but it just wouldn't go away. It was like an angry ape in a cage with an American Tourister Suitcase (https://youtu.be/Q5sEIWlQO7A). I ended my involvement by telling the nigger simply, "You hit HER, so it is up to HER and I believe she has stated her choice." I walked away because the presence of this filthy greasy thug sow was making me physically ill. Xi (Mabel) followed me to my work area to thank me for speaking for her.

Suddenly, steps behind her came the angry Sow still demanding no insurance involvement. Others trying to work in the area began to get impatient with the loud vulgar greasy chimp and were adding to the fray by telling it to shut up and get lost. The Sow was fully inflamed, Cat-5 or better. I gently moved Xi (Mabel) aside and stepped up inches from the stinking nigger's face and said softly, "Get the fuck out of here NOW or I will call the police. Then all of those warrants you are afraid of will be exposed and you WILL BE FIRED. GO NOW or it all ends for you right here." If it wasn't so black, it would have been a bright red with rage but it realized it could genuinely be in some big trouble if police became involved. It went away but immediately tried to get me in trouble with my boss's boss...a long time friend with almost as rabid of hatred for niggers as me. He squashed the whole thing and Xi (Mable) got her police report and video footage of the hit and run.

Turns out the Sow not only tore out Xi's (Mabel's) headlight, it dragged the corner of her car the length of it's BMW SUV causing no doubt thousands and thousands of dollars of damage. Not sure if the Sow was fired but it is imminent. No way any nigger with an attitude like that will last even with the nigger-friendly atmosphere at my job. Gold teeth...I was extremely disgusted but happy I got to dress down a greasy filthy nigger who truly deserved it.

AfungusamongUs
05-01-2018, 09:27 AM
Nice!

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-01-2018, 11:31 AM
Nothing like announcing, loud and proud, that you have no auto insurance, and probably outstanding warrants. One question: are the local cops nigger-run? That would account for them not being interested. Where I live, lack of auto insurance brings BIG interest from the police. But nigger cops cover for dey homies all the time.

Cracka Jack
05-01-2018, 12:39 PM
Why is there even a question about reporting this? Get the police and the insurance companies involved. Tell the employer that witholding video evidence would amount to aiding and abetting. (Maybe get a lawyer to do that part). Fuck that nigger. Mabel, and undoubtedly you also Mekemeks, are paying inflated insurance premiums because of niggers. Make it suffer the consequences of it's niggerness. You've already paid for that privilege.

Sandy
05-01-2018, 10:10 PM
Tell the employer that witholding video evidence would amount to aiding and abetting. (Maybe get a lawyer to do that part).

This especially. If Mabel gets fired, to hell with that place, and she can sue for wrongful termination. It doesn't matter how at-will the company is. She'll have at least some whistleblower status for revealing a crime, and it becomes a crime if the company won't cooperate with the cops and insurance company.

mekemek
05-02-2018, 03:34 AM
Why is there even a question about reporting this? Get the police and the insurance companies involved. Tell the employer that witholding video evidence would amount to aiding and abetting. (Maybe get a lawyer to do that part). Fuck that nigger. Mabel, and undoubtedly you also Mekemeks, are paying inflated insurance premiums because of niggers. Make it suffer the consequences of it's niggerness. You've already paid for that privilege.

The Security I speak of is an official federal government LE agency and cooperated once the local police became involved. All turned out well for Mabel however I am still not sure if the nigger was fired. I still haven't spoken to the boss who separated the nigger from Mabel. He's not a nigger lover by any means so the sow faces more trouble beyond only the police and insurance companies.

Tar Remover
05-02-2018, 11:31 PM
Last week I had the pleasure of trying to reason with a volatile nigger sow. I really want to try to make this a brief story because I know walls of text are routinely ignored. (Obviously I failed in this attempt but read on anyway.)

So the background story involves a Chinese woman coworker who's car was hit in the employee parking lot. The driver side headlight assembly was torn off and some bumper damage occurred. The Chinese woman, named Xi (Pronounced Mabel) went out to go home to find this mess. No notes and no witnesses. Apparently there was indeed a witness however, and he had just gone inside to report what he had seen while Xi (Mabel) stood horrified by her car. The witness refused to allow his identity disclosed but offered all the pertinent information about the hit and run driver. Incidentally, the witness (I know everything so I know who he was) has Bernie Sanders and COEXIST bumper stickers all over the back of HIS car.

The hit and run was a tiny little fat nigger sow in a BMW SUV. A brand new employee complete with a big black wig and gold teeth (not kidding). A good deal of difficulty confronted Xi (Mabel) as the Town Police refused to return her calls and the company security refused to release the video footage without a police request. When Xi (Mabel) confronted the nigger sow an argument ensued. Sow refused to provide any Insurance Identification and demanded Xi (Mabel) NOT report the accident and accept it's assurance that it would pay cash for Xi's (Mabel's) damage after Xi (Mabel) provided two body shop estimates. A this point Xi (Mabel) begged me to witness the argument/interaction with the Sow.

The Sow was belligerent and loud as one would expect from a gold toothed nigger sow in a fake looking wig. It then looked up at me and "axed" "what you got to say?" I replied to it to calm its excitement and speak in a respectable tone. It got even more agitated so I asked it to please just calm down. ( I realized this would only get the nigger even more belligerent and loud). It began demanding Xi (Mabel) do as it said and refused to leave until Xi (Mabel) agreed to it's conditions. Xi (Mabel) wanted to go through her Insurance and tried to dismiss the nigger but it just wouldn't go away. It was like an angry ape in a cage with an American Tourister Suitcase (https://youtu.be/Q5sEIWlQO7A). I ended my involvement by telling the nigger simply, "You hit HER, so it is up to HER and I believe she has stated her choice." I walked away because the presence of this filthy greasy thug sow was making me physically ill. Xi (Mabel) followed me to my work area to thank me for speaking for her.

Suddenly, steps behind her came the angry Sow still demanding no insurance involvement. Others trying to work in the area began to get impatient with the loud vulgar greasy chimp and were adding to the fray by telling it to shut up and get lost. The Sow was fully inflamed, Cat-5 or better. I gently moved Xi (Mabel) aside and stepped up inches from the stinking nigger's face and said softly, "Get the fuck out of here NOW or I will call the police. Then all of those warrants you are afraid of will be exposed and you WILL BE FIRED. GO NOW or it all ends for you right here." If it wasn't so black, it would have been a bright red with rage but it realized it could genuinely be in some big trouble if police became involved. It went away but immediately tried to get me in trouble with my boss's boss...a long time friend with almost as rabid of hatred for niggers as me. He squashed the whole thing and Xi (Mable) got her police report and video footage of the hit and run.

Turns out the Sow not only tore out Xi's (Mabel's) headlight, it dragged the corner of her car the length of it's BMW SUV causing no doubt thousands and thousands of dollars of damage. Not sure if the Sow was fired but it is imminent. No way any nigger with an attitude like that will last even with the nigger-friendly atmosphere at my job. Gold teeth...I was extremely disgusted but happy I got to dress down a greasy filthy nigger who truly deserved it.

Excellent!