PDA

View Full Version : Cop suing Starbucks :).

Cat fur allergic
04-30-2018, 03:44 PM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/04/26/nypd-sergeant-sues-starbucks/

EXCLUSIVE: NYPD Sgt. Suing Starbucks After Violent Encounter In Busy Midtown Location Speaks Out

Boy
04-30-2018, 03:55 PM
Handing out food to niggers is and was the problem. STOP feeding the feral niggers and problem solved.

I hope the cop wins and sues StarCucks for millions.

Whitewheat
05-01-2018, 06:22 PM
Remember the CEO of Starbucks last year said he was going to hire 10,000 refugees. You know the ones that wipe their asses with their bare left hand and then serve you your latte. MM,mm good!

nigfreewisconsin
05-01-2018, 07:36 PM
Don't forget Starsucks "Talk to me about race issues" crap a few years ago. Brilliant. People come in for their caffeine are NOT in the mood to mince words about nigger plagues. Idiots. Starbucks is on my "Boycott" list. Businesses that for one reason or another I refuse to do business with at all. Their past corporate behavior includes harassing police officers, refusing them service, their lame attempt at race baiting I just mentioned, and hiring those alleged "Refugees" Whitewheat is right about them! Hmmm, enabling the scourge of the world, the nigger and muzzie plagues on humanity. Now what was that thing about Starbucks and satanism again?

Rape Ape
05-01-2018, 07:41 PM
I hate Starcucks. Who the hell pays $5 for a cup of coffee that tastes like an infusion of cremated niggers? Puke! And that's before their bug fucking stupid commie politics. I remember when you could get at least passable coffee from McNiggers for 35 cents. Coffee used to be the cheapest item on the menu there.

Fuck all that pretentious niggerloving hipster bullshit. I can brew a really decent cup of coffee myself for a hell of a lot less money and none of the fawning over retarded sub-apes.

Tar Remover
05-03-2018, 05:31 AM
I hate Starcucks. Who the hell pays $5 for a cup of coffee that tastes like an infusion of cremated niggers? Puke! And that's before their bug fucking stupid commie politics. I remember when you could get at least passable coffee from McNiggers for 35 cents. Coffee used to be the cheapest item on the menu there.

Fuck all that pretentious niggerloving hipster bullshit. I can brew a really decent cup of coffee myself for a hell of a lot less money and none of the fawning over retarded sub-apes.

tastes like an infusion of cremated niggers. HAHAHA!!!!! That's funny shit!:lmao

Tar Remover
05-03-2018, 05:32 AM
I have just one word- BRCC. Black Rifle Coffee Co. All vets and gun nuts like most of us.

Tar Remover
05-03-2018, 05:33 AM
Handing out food to niggers is and was the problem. STOP feeding the feral niggers and problem solved.

I hope the cop wins and sues StarCucks for millions.

Unless you are soaking it in Anti-freeze........:lol