PDA

View Full Version : Sow uses stolen identity to get a job, people get suspicious when it can't do the work

Sandy
04-29-2018, 03:06 PM
I could have told them already, don't bother hiring a nigger, period. They can't even dig holes with any work ethic.

Cindy T. White, who was found guilty this week by a St. Tammany Parish jury of theft of identity over $1,000, will be sentenced Tuesday (April 24) by Judge Scott Gardner of the 22nd Judicial District, North Shore District Attorney Warren Montgomery's office reported.

The crime came to light in April of 2016 when a Diversified Foods and Seasonings employee contacted the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office regarding White, who had provided a resume with fraudulent social security and driver's license numbers to obtain an executive level job. White had been hired in September 2015 as a human resources manager at the company's Covington office at a salary of $95,000 per year. Five months later, she was promoted to senior human resources director and her annual pay was raised to $105,000, the District Attorney's Office reported.

Company officials became suspicious when White had trouble "performing duties within the educational level and experience listed on her resume" and when she began delegating many tasks assigned to her, according to the DA's news release.

http://www.nola.com/northshore/index.ssf/2018/04/slidell_woman_used_stolen_id_t.html

It looks like that cRapper with the huge bootlips, but then again, niggers all look alike.

http://image.nola.com/home/nola-media/width600/img/northshore_impact/photo/cindytwhitejpg-d8705f84b3c05a34.jpg

Cat fur allergic
04-29-2018, 03:28 PM
I don't blame the nigger, I blame the idiots who hired her. You should know right away if the nigger can't perform etc..

Niggers are huge talkers. If the universe runs on talk they build infinite amount of civilizations out there. They'll talk a Sand Monkey in buying sand.

Boy
04-29-2018, 03:30 PM
she was promoted to senior human resources director

:bert

Cracka Jack
04-29-2018, 03:42 PM
This is EVERY single nigger placed in an executive position. It is one of the major reasons I will NEVER work as an employee again. So many times I've been asked/required to pick up the slack for a completely unqualified token nigger.

Never again.

Rape Ape
04-29-2018, 07:00 PM
Figures it was HR. HR is the nigger ghetto of the corporation, where they cage all of the affirmative action required hires. Unfortunately, too many cucked corporations give these useless apes power over decent hard working humans.

I'll bet this fake ID nigger was no more useless than the regular apes that presented their real primate documentation when they got hired as HR monkeys.

SC Anemia
04-29-2018, 07:56 PM
Five months or more at 100k yearly (give or take) I hope the judge ordered restitution.

Buck Simian
04-30-2018, 08:06 AM
Five months later, she was promoted to senior human resources director and her annual pay was raised to $105,000

Now wait a second. They hire this nigger that can't do the job so what do they do first? They give it a promotion with a 6 figure salary to top it off? Then they finally come to their senses and fire it? Why is my head spinning?

:duh

Cracka Jack
04-30-2018, 08:51 AM
It gets even better!!!! Diversified Foods and Seasonings was founded by the same guy that founded Popeye's Chiggun!

:rofl

Live off the niggers, get swindled by the niggers.

jenkemfactory
04-30-2018, 10:35 AM
Now wait a second. They hire this nigger that can't do the job so what do they do first? They give it a promotion with a 6 figure salary to top it off? Then they finally come to their senses and fire it? Why is my head spinning?

:duh

You said it nigga!

Sheboon DeLuxe
04-30-2018, 11:08 AM
Diversified Foods and Seasonings was founded by the same guy that founded Popeye's Chiggun!

:pat

Cracka Jack
04-30-2018, 12:23 PM
:pat

Totally missed that!! :lol

Lynch Tree
05-01-2018, 01:55 AM
Job? WTF

:bert:bert:bert

Tar Remover
05-04-2018, 03:03 AM
I don't blame the nigger, I blame the idiots who hired her. You should know right away if the nigger can't perform etc..

Niggers are huge talkers. If the universe runs on talk they build infinite amount of civilizations out there. They'll talk a Sand Monkey in buying sand.

Exactly. You should know right away BECAUSE it's a nigger.