PDA

View Full Version : I been trying to convice the right/alt right recently that their new found love of Kanye west is misguided

Cat fur allergic
04-28-2018, 05:46 AM
But its falling on death ears. They are in love with the magic nigger :(, in the past few days.

It's like Obama all over again :(.

Lynch Tree
04-28-2018, 07:33 AM
:bert:bert:bert

Mushmouth
04-28-2018, 07:41 AM
Let Kanye praise Trump, let the left and the niggers lose their shit, let me sit back and snack..

:snack

Mushmouth
04-28-2018, 07:56 AM

Buck Simian
04-28-2018, 08:36 AM
Thing is he is not sincere about it. He is just doing it for attention and to stir up shit. That is what he thrives on. Nobody was really talking about him in the news lately so he had to come up with a new gimmick. It is good to see the liberals and niggers losing their minds over it though.

MineEvolved
04-28-2018, 06:12 PM
Coonye has the left and the democrat plantation all riled up. I read an article today that basically said if 5% of niggers currently pulling the blue lever flip, the dems are going to self-destruct, and they fear the loss of their voter base more than anything. This also takes heat off Trump, because the left can't focus on anything else until they wrangle this nigger. So, this is a 'seeing the forest for the trees' moment. Let the nigger have its fun, as long as it causes the left pain and grief.

As a bonus, the right has someone they can give some praise to that is bulletproof against the cries of 'rayciss'. It isn't going to slow down their agenda of taking shit away from niggers that they don't deserve. This is just using the left's own playbook against them, taking advantage of a useful idiot.

Rape Ape
04-28-2018, 08:26 PM
Coonye has the left and the democrat plantation all riled up. I read an article today that basically said if 5% of niggers currently pulling the blue lever flip, the dems are going to self-destruct, and they fear the loss of their voter base more than anything. This also takes heat off Trump, because the left can't focus on anything else until they wrangle this nigger. So, this is a 'seeing the forest for the trees' moment. Let the nigger have its fun, as long as it causes the left pain and grief.

As a bonus, the right has someone they can give some praise to that is bulletproof against the cries of 'rayciss'. It isn't going to slow down their agenda of taking shit away from niggers that they don't deserve. This is just using the left's own playbook against them, taking advantage of a useful idiot.

Actually, thinking about it.. Koonye is probably angling for some gibs-muh-dat, either from its former pet owners, or from stupid recucklicans. Either way, it's just another lying, scheming, nignog.

Cat fur allergic
04-29-2018, 12:27 AM
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/990397560878645248

KANYE WEST
‏Verified account @kanyewest

my hero Emma Gonzalez

LOL the conservatives got trolled.