PDA

View Full Version : Koonye West is such a dumb piece of shit

Big Chimpin
04-27-2018, 11:57 PM
What the fuck is this dumb dindu’s problem? It thinks that wearing a MAGA hat and “reading” (see having its burner read it) a Jordan Peterson book, and kissing The Donald’s ass on Twitter washes away more than a decade of TNB and makes it a real conservative. Dumb shitskin should stick to what it’s good at. Muh-dikkin it’s fat assed ugly burner wife and fathering future felons with fucked up names. This sambo piece of shit seriously needs to go away forever.

Mushmouth
04-28-2018, 07:23 AM
I disagree, the liberal and nigger shitshow is quite entertaining..

:snack

Lynch Tree
04-28-2018, 07:35 AM
I disagree, the liberal and nigger shitshow is quite entertaining..

:snack

I second that.

soundwave
04-28-2018, 07:41 AM
Kanye is still a gay fish.

Mushmouth
04-28-2018, 07:55 AM

Big Chimpin
04-28-2018, 01:16 PM
Kanye is still a gay fish.

One of the best South Park episodes ever!

And I agree, the liberal shitstorm has been pretty entertaining, but only because the liberals and niggers don’t see it for what it is — an unhinged “looks at muh” ploy by a stupid, narcissictic dindu.

Cat fur allergic
04-28-2018, 02:12 PM
I can't stand the alt right fawning all over him. They act as if he was the Right Messiah like Obama. Can't stand the Cucks. I understand to use him to bait the lefties but the fawning and the worshiping sucks ass.

jenkemfactory
04-28-2018, 06:16 PM
He is not a conservative and I will not embrace kRap noise.
So George Soros or his ilk decided to pay this ape to pretend to be a Repubikkkan.

Big Chimpin
04-28-2018, 07:46 PM
He is not a conservative and I will not embrace kRap noise.
So George Soros or his ilk decided to pay this ape to pretend to be a Repubikkkan.

I touched on this in the diamond and silk topic I made that hasn’t yet been approved. If you think about it, it works better than tying The GOP/Trump to “deplorables”. Is there anything worse to be associated with than ignorant dindus?

Rape Ape
04-28-2018, 08:07 PM
Koonye is still a coon, no matter what niggerbabble it ooks or nuffinz it dindu. Nonetheless, it's hilarious watching one of the libtards' pets chimping out and turning on them. :lmao

Lynch Tree
04-28-2018, 08:53 PM
I touched on this in the diamond and silk topic I made that hasn’t yet been approved.

If you register you won't have to wait for things to be approved.

Unregistered
04-28-2018, 10:50 PM
If you register you won't have to wait for things to be approved.

I tried to a while back but it was declined, I guess because I tried to register without first posting in the visitor’s forum first. I understand why you don’t let just anyone register right away, since this seems to be the only site like this that has minimal drama and stupidity.

Cat fur allergic
04-29-2018, 12:39 AM
KANYE WEST
‏Verified account @kanyewest

my hero Emma Gonzalez

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/990397560878645248

Why do people keep falling for magic niggers.

Unregistered
04-29-2018, 04:49 PM
The only reason this spook is sucking up to Trump, is that Trump has money and power. That is the only thing Koonye does. If it weren’t for his suck up skills, no one would have ever heard of this shit.

With all the money he has squandered on remodeling and failed business attempts, Koonye could never be considered conservative in any sense of the word. He is simply shilling his bullshit in another attempt to scam money off his worthless audio ooking.

Blue-Gum
04-29-2018, 05:36 PM
Coonte kanye is a nigger.....period, throw it on the Woodville with all the other niggers...