PDA

View Full Version : Rich liberals geting theirs :). They are being force to accept "dieversity"

Cat fur allergic
04-27-2018, 12:04 PM
Student diversity push upsets some parents at UWS school

http://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2018/04/25/push-to-boost-middle-school-diversity-upsets-some-uws-parents-

The same assholes been pushing this shit on US humans for decades. They been isolated with their money!! Enjoy your niggers/spiggers you white liberal cuck suckers that the niggers didn't do notthings.

MineEvolved
04-28-2018, 12:07 AM
Frankly, I don't see anything here about liberal parents getting their just desserts (it might be the case, though). All I see are well-off white parents ( its still possible to be a conservative and wealthy) who don't want their offspring exposed to violent niggershines, in order to satisfy the demigods of desegregation and diversity. People don't want their children around loud, violent, uncontrollable shit-flinging monkeys, and they're beginning to get louder about it. I find it very interesting that this is happening in NY.

The ONE thing I would side with a liberal parent on would be a collective effort to keep human children as far away from nigger children as possible. The experiment has gone on long enough.

Cat fur allergic
04-28-2018, 05:45 AM
The area is very ultra liberal. They have money and always supports these crazy lefty politicians and causes.

MineEvolved
04-28-2018, 03:01 PM
In fairness, American Thinker agrees that its libs who are being 'victimized' here. I'd still support resistance to mixing the kids though. It's not the kids fault that their parents are brain dead libtards.

Here's what's going on. As you can imagine, decent public schools in New York City are rare, and exceptional schools are the rarest of all. Not surprisingly, the best schools – public schools, that is – are almost always found in affluent neighborhoods, like the Upper West Side. That is the natural way of things. Entry into them is based on statewide test scores. But when the race warriors in the education bureaucracy looked, they were horrified. These high-performing schools are predominantly white.

This is 2018, and in progressive NYC, this can't be allowed to stand. Shades of Mississippi of 1960. So comes the Distinct 3 desegregation plan. This is a call to reserve 25% of the seats in the 16 high-performing schools of this Upper West Side district to students with low standardized test scores in math and English. It will be blacks slated for those 25% reserved seats. This isn't going over well with the wine and brie set. But to make matters worse for them, in order to make room for the low performers, about 25% of their kids will have to go to schools of, shall we say, color. That's a game-changer.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/rich_new_york_city_liberals_dont_want_their_kids_t o_integrate.html

Whitewheat
05-03-2018, 04:53 PM
The old adage, "If it isn't broken then govt. will fix it until it is!"

Tar Remover
05-05-2018, 04:48 AM
Good. I feel sorry for the kids in a way, but now they will be exposed to the constant niggershines and will grow up hating niggers. By the time they get to Junior high, I'm sure most will have found Dindu Plantation and join. They shall regail us with tales of the stinking nigger infesting Upper West Side schools, and we shall all benefit from the entertainment. Libfucks are doing this shit to themselves. Fuck them.