PDA

View Full Version : The nation's buck nigger baby's daddy

Blue-Gum
04-27-2018, 07:36 AM
Great.....a jury convicted that spotted-face nigger Cosby, now I just hope the judge follows through and does the right thing and cages that nigger monkey for 30 years. It won't happen, but they should erase its nigger show and everything the nigger ever did on TV...

I used to enjoy watching Paula Deen sometimes on The Food Network, but when it came out she said the word "nigger" somewhere 20 years ago, the network and TV erased her, and removed all her stuff.....disgusting...niggers are poison, anything confrontation you have with a nigger is dangerous, and I mean that in different ways.

Buck Simian
04-27-2018, 08:54 PM
A nigger is a nigger is a nigger. No matter how successful they become in life one day they all fail. They all end up proving that they are no different than your average street nigger. I guarantee you that Barack Hussein Osama Obama has monkey skeletons in his closet. We just will never know the details because he is too well protected.

Unregistered
04-27-2018, 09:34 PM
The problem with Cosby is that he was always known to be a drug sneaking rapist, from his bit about Spanish Fly in the early 60s. Although nobody with any common sense saw him as anything but another nigger, the Hollywood fucks kept pushing this false vision from the 60s onward, as if these shitmonkeys were just like the neighbors next door.

O.J., Sammy Davis, Jr., Flip Wilson, and a whole host of coons in the music, television, movies and other media were supposedly a truer picture than the house niggers seen and heard in the 50s. The only thing they really revealed is that the nature of the nigger can not be changed no matter how much opportunity, exposure, religion or money are thrown away on them.

Today, there is not even a pretense of the gentlemanly nigger. They have reverted to the most vile low functioning pieces of shit imaginable, and not only do they not try to hide it, they are actually proud of the fact. They reject the only things that would elevate their species to the level of humans, all the while demanding that their superiors come down to their level, while still being blood sucking parasites on the rest of the world.

Cosby, just proves the obvious; you can’t un-nigger a nigger.