No shit!:lmao

jenkemfactory
04-26-2018, 07:26 AM
Comedy museum!
Just lynchings? How about slavery?

Tar Remover
04-26-2018, 07:40 AM
Comedy museum!
Just lynchings? How about slavery?:rofl I can donate some rope!

Tar Remover
04-26-2018, 07:42 AM
Sounds fun. I'd probably get kicked out pretty quickly though. :lol

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/25/us/lynching-memorial-alabama.html

I absolutely LOVE that little chimp video you have down at the bottom! That's fuckin' hilarious!:lmao:lmao

animal mother
04-26-2018, 07:52 AM
Are they going to have live demonstrations with real Alabama wind chimes?

Cracka Jack
04-26-2018, 08:23 AM
I'd gladly provide the inspiration for a new wing........

Boy
04-26-2018, 11:59 AM
I'll donate some new chains I have laying around my farm, it's the least I can do :lol

SC Anemia
04-26-2018, 12:08 PM

Is it just me or does this waste of bronze remind anyone else of....

:gibs:gibs:gibs:gibs:gibs

Sheboon DeLuxe
04-26-2018, 12:41 PM
I'd be glad to relate some stories my Grandaddy told me about the old days down South.

k9woman
04-26-2018, 01:17 PM
I absolutely LOVE that little chimp video you have down at the bottom! That's fuckin' hilarious!:lmao:lmao

Lynch Tree's chimp video cheers me up every time. Golden.:lol

MineEvolved
04-26-2018, 06:49 PM
Wait a sec. They've already said nigger chilluns portraying chained-up nigger slaves in re-enactments was rayciss...

Won't this be rayciss too? :slowduh:snack

Oh, and there's THIS little gem we shouldn't overlook:

At the center is a grim cloister, a walkway with 800 weathered steel columns, all hanging from a roof. Etched on each column is the name of an American county and the people who were lynched there, most listed by name, many simply as “unknown.”

Translation: This will serve as license to inflate the numbers of niggers who got lynched, without actually having to prove that a nigger got lynched. I'll bet there's tons of those 'unknown' markers.

Like this bullshit right here:
Throw some dirt in a glass jar, says it's from 1880, and say that 'this is where an "unknown" nigger was lynched'. ZERO substantive proof of anything, except that you're looking at a jar of dirt.

And, in 53 years, I'll be DAMNED if I ever once heard that putting dirt in a jar when a nigger was windchimed was ever a 'thing'. Yet, in a single picture, we see dozens of these blatant lies being presented as fact.

Finally, it's not an accident that the first pic in the article shows the claim: TERRORIZED: 9 Million. This is, 'look, our tragedy eclipses that of even the Holocaust.

I can't help myself. I just love picking shit like this apart.

Rape Ape
04-26-2018, 07:50 PM
The "Lynching Memorial". A.k.a. "The Funhouse". :lmao

Rape Ape
04-26-2018, 07:54 PM
Throw some dirt in a glass jar, says it's from 1880, and say that 'this is where an "unknown" nigger was lynched'. ZERO substantive proof of anything, except that you're looking at a jar of dirt.

I guarantee you each jar of dirt is worth more than the supposed nigger that was allegedly lynched.

jenkemfactory
04-27-2018, 07:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaHaTJ_kqQc

Buck Simian
04-27-2018, 07:38 AM
Kings Island amusement park is going to turn this into their next themed roller coaster. It will be called The Windchimer and the ride will look like a 1860s era train called the underground railroad passing through a remote wooded area with niggers hanging from trees and tied to the back of the coasters cars. Sitting next to the ride will be some of those old fashioned carnival games where you shoot those jars of dirt with a bb gun to win a stuffed monkey doll.

Whitewheat
05-03-2018, 05:40 PM
Perhaps they should concentrate their efforts on the slavery that is happening around the world TODAY instead of what happened over 150 years ago. Nobody. especially white people, that is alive today had anything to do with what went on prior to the 1860's so I do not feel guilty in any way.