PDA

View Full Version : Hero nigger gets shot by gang of other niggers in London.

Odin's balls
04-25-2018, 03:16 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5656949/Nigerian-MPs-son-shot-dead-London-revenge-stopping-gang-rape.html

This article is just heaving with TNB.

The sow is a Nigerian MP living on a council estate in one of the shittiest parts of London.

Boy
04-25-2018, 03:52 PM
Muzzie goat fucking nigger - ZERO fucks given and happy :traybat were issued.

EDIT: :lmao at the so-called art work in the picture. Looks like a 2 year old did it.

jenkemfactory
04-25-2018, 03:58 PM
yah. what a mess. whatever.

MineEvolved
04-25-2018, 09:28 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5656949/Nigerian-MPs-son-shot-dead-London-revenge-stopping-gang-rape.html

This article is just heaving with TNB.

The sow is a Nigerian MP living on a council estate in one of the shittiest parts of London.

'Scuse my colonial ignorance, but I have to ask...what IS a council estate? Is that akin to what we call welfare or section 8 housing in the U.S.?

Buck Simian
04-25-2018, 09:33 PM
EDIT: :lmao at the so-called art work in the picture. Looks like a 2 year old did it.

It looks like some nigger threw shit on it. And look at that memorial, its a pile of trash. Well, that's fitting I guess.

:fling

Odin's balls
04-26-2018, 12:44 AM
'Scuse my colonial ignorance, but I have to ask...what IS a council estate? Is that akin to what we call welfare or section 8 housing in the U.S.?

Exactly that. Section 8 housing is probably the closest comparison.

Council estates tend to be blocks of flats, usually concrete construction and built in the '70's.

The inhabitants usually trash them and accuse the local government of forcing them to wallow in shit of their own creation.

For a very good representation of the workings of a council estate, watch the movie' Harry Brown'.

Avoid council estates at all costs. They contain niggers.

MineEvolved
04-26-2018, 04:11 PM

Council estates tend to be blocks of flats, usually concrete construction and built in the '70's.

The inhabitants usually trash them and accuse the local government of forcing them to wallow in shit of their own creation.

For a very good representation of the workings of a council estate, watch the movie' Harry Brown'.

Excellent. Thank you for the illumination. And if you mean the movie with Michael Caine, I did see it, so I'm on the same page now.

Cracka Jack
04-26-2018, 05:08 PM

A precise and succinct description! :lol

Cracka Jack
04-26-2018, 05:12 PM
..before attending the University of Gloucestershire where he completed a masters in sports coaching.

FFS...

SC Anemia
04-26-2018, 07:13 PM
Chock full o' TNB this one. We have a gang, a rape and a murder in a country where firearms are banned.
Oh yeah...WTF is this? The dead knee grow in asslifter garb? Or is this some fashion trend among Malcolm X type niggers?

Sudisease
04-26-2018, 07:47 PM
You can be sure the buck was blown away because it tried to jump the queue at the gang bang