PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Paris Assaults Cop After Getting Off Scot Free For Pushing Another Cop Onto The Tracks...

MineEvolved
04-25-2018, 12:02 AM
The triple crown winner of what's wrong in criminal justice. Nigger, tranny, multiple offender.

Endless niggershines, this one...

A transgender woman who was spared jail after shoving an off-duty policeman onto a Tube line is back behind bars at a male prison for attacking another officer.

Paris Valeta Bregazzi, 30, was let off with a suspended sentence for barging off-duty PC Sam Chegwin onto the tracks at Hanger Lane station in west London while drunk on Prosecco.

But last month Bregazzi kneed another police officer in the chest while being arrested for throwing a brick at a parked car.

Five days later she sprayed perfume at a security officer at Waterloo station and hurled her dinner all over her police cell.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5653105/Transgender-woman-spared-jail-pushed-policeman-Tube-line.html

Cracka Jack
04-25-2018, 07:20 AM
I don't often cite the works of A.H., but I bet he had an efficient method of ridding the world of that sort.

animal mother
04-25-2018, 08:09 AM
I don't often cite the works of A.H., but I bet he had an efficient method of ridding the world of that sort.
In the fiction novel, "The man in the high castle", A.H. had an excellent solution for dealing with the nigger problem. The plan was to grind up all the niggers in Africa into fertilizer and use that to turn the deserts into crop growing areas.

Thin White Duke
04-25-2018, 11:32 PM
Trannies are inherently mentally ill and a danger to themselves and others. However, due to their special snowflake status it is essentially impossible to discipline or criminally charge them, going double for nigger trannies of course.

Tar Remover
04-26-2018, 03:18 AM
Nice, but I'm sure it will be back on the street in a couple days...... Maybe someone will batwing it.