PDA

View Full Version : Sows get uppity on golf course, get booted out

animal mother
04-24-2018, 12:41 PM
https://www.ydr.com/story/news/2018/04/23/grandview-golf-club-racial-gender-issues-raised-after-black-women-kicked-off-central-pa-golf-course/541783002/

Serves them right for letting niggers on the golf course in the first place. Nigger lotto expected.

SC Anemia
04-24-2018, 01:26 PM
What would a herd of sows know about 'pace of play'? I guarantee there was a trail of chips and other junk foods in addition to all the fuckin noise.

Oh, and is this course accepting EBT for greens fees?

I can't golf for shit. I've tried a few times and really sucked at it. But...rather than hold up other players, I ushered them to play through. That was meant with a gentlemanly nod and life moved on.

animal mother
04-24-2018, 01:49 PM
What would a herd of sows know about 'pace of play'? I guarantee there was a trail of chips and other junk foods in addition to all the fuckin noise.

Oh, and is this course accepting EBT for greens fees?

I can't golf for shit. I've tried a few times and really sucked at it. But...rather than hold up other players, I ushered them to play through. That was meant with a gentlemanly nod and life moved on.
I have played golf for more years than I will admit, never really got good at it either because the game is basically impossible. This said, never played slow either. Slow play is the worst offense one can do on a golf course, and most courses have a ranger responible for enforcing the rules out of respect to other players. Slow play is not even allowed at the pro level. Niggers have no concept respect for anything. BTW, I never saw one nigger on a golf course until that nigger Woods came on the scene. NIGGER RUIN EVERYTHING

MineEvolved
04-24-2018, 03:04 PM
I'll bet money I know what happened. These niggers chimped the first time they were asked if someone could play through. It implies they're doing something wrong, and that's rayciss. Once that happened, there's no reasoning with them. Then the course ranger shows up to tell them that they are indeed being niggers and holding things up, and that's when CAT5/call the cops occurs.

This is the same behavior niggers exhibit when a cop tries to arrest them. They really have it in their peanut heads that if they resist enough, cops/rangers/anything that is there to enforce rules will simply go away. Michael Brown is a dead nigger because he resisted something that wasn't just going to go away. How many times have we seen this exact scenario play out? Niggers are their own escalation.

Whitewheat
04-24-2018, 07:10 PM
I read where one of this five some was a candidate for a Judge. Holy Sheboone, can you imagine appearing in front of somebody that got offended by being asked to pick up their rate of play. Well that would indicate she could be bought also if the crime was serious enough.

Cracka Jack
04-25-2018, 07:11 AM
Sounds like premeditated nigger lotto to me.

zagnut
04-25-2018, 04:49 PM
The problem here is the designation of a, "public course." That means they have to admit niggers and repair the damages the niggers create and stuff it when it comes to expressing how they feel because everything is racist when it involves a nigger.

NotThatGuy
04-25-2018, 08:00 PM
So...they snuck a "fifth" player onto the field, were acting like niggers and got the boot...hmmmmm

Tar Remover
04-25-2018, 10:26 PM
https://www.ydr.com/story/news/2018/04/23/grandview-golf-club-racial-gender-issues-raised-after-black-women-kicked-off-central-pa-golf-course/541783002/

Serves them right for letting niggers on the golf course in the first place. Nigger lotto expected.

^^^^^^^^THIS!^^^^^^^^^ EXACTLY this, right here.^^^^^^^^. But judging from what I read in the news, people are slowly, SLOWLY mind you, starting to wake up and stop letting niggers stink up their establishments. Hopefully, this trend will pick up in pace. That will be a good thing for ALL of us.

Monkeybash
04-26-2018, 05:54 PM
So...they snuck a "fifth" player onto the field, were acting like niggers and got the boot...hmmmmm

That was my first thought! What course allows fivesomes?

Now magic niggers are coming out and saying they won't play the course, so that's a victory for humans.

jenkemfactory
04-26-2018, 06:38 PM
We need more niggers in golf? We already have Rapist Woods.