PDA

View Full Version : Answers Be Needed: Sow With A Knife, IN A Burning Car, Batwings By Chicago PD.

MineEvolved
04-23-2018, 11:34 PM
I think better reporting is needed, this whole story reads weird....cops chase sow in car, lose her or disenage the chase, reacquire the target, sow has knife, cops disengage to talk it down, cars catches fire with sow in it, cops batwing her, fambly be wantin ansuhs. Hard to follow.

During the encounter, police said 34-year-old Decynthia Clements fled. Officers chased her initially, but then gave up.

Clements' vehicle was then spotted on westbound I-90 near Route 25. Elgin officers made contact with Clements and observed she was armed with a knife, police said.

Police say they then “disengaged immediately,” and tried to negotiate with her for over an hour. During that time, police said Clements would move her vehicle up several feet. At one point, officers noticed a fire had started inside the vehicle.

Police say they tried to pull her out of the burning vehicle, but something happened, and an officer ended up shooting his weapon, killing her. Illinois State Police is now investigating exactly what happened. Her family says she was shot multiple times.

http://wgntv.com/2018/03/12/all-lanes-blocked-on-wb-jane-addams-near-elgin-after-police-involved-shooting/

Boy
04-23-2018, 11:48 PM
Clements' vehicle was then spotted on westbound I-90 near Route 25. Elgin officers made contact with Clements and observed she was armed with a knife, police said. Police say they then “disengaged immediately,”

ChiCongo cops were told months ago not to hurt their pet niggers and to stop shooting the poor oppressed niggers.

tried to negotiate with her for over an hour. During that time, police said Clements would move her vehicle up several feet. At one point, officers noticed a fire had started inside the vehicle.

Sheboon must have dropped it's blunt and set the car on fire.

Police say they tried to pull her out of the burning vehicle, but something happened, and an officer ended up shooting his weapon, killing her.

Sheboon resisted and got uppity, cop made the sheboon good.

Tar Remover
04-25-2018, 10:31 PM
We wants ansuhs! No. Fuck off, niggers.