PDA

View Full Version : 40,000 Niggers Invade Beach, What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Master Sergeant
05-02-2017, 03:10 PM
http://pilotonline.com/news/local/crime/is-it-possible-to-stop-college-beach-weekend-the-short/article_1f5b38ad-edd5-539a-917b-75bfb8f94ab3.html

Jazmine Stotsky likes to head out to the Oceanfront with her husband to walk their two dogs and play “Pokemon Go.”

This weekend, she skipped going because of College Beach Weekend.

“I stayed at home because I didn’t want to deal with the riffraff – the drinking, the partying, the stupidity,” she said.

But Stotsky didn’t sit idle: The 20-year-old started a Change.org petition to call for an end to the weekend when young adults typically flock to the resort area for privately organized events.

On Saturday, four people were shot in the calves or lower body at 18th Street and Atlantic Avenue. One victim was a 17-year-old woman, two were college-age men and one was a security guard from a nearby business. Another person was stabbed. Other fights, some of which were posted on social media, broke out around the resort strip during the weekend.

animal mother
05-02-2017, 03:40 PM
40,000 rock fish would be nice.

:rockfish

Master Sergeant
05-02-2017, 03:43 PM
The only problem is the sharks wouldn't even eat them.

I was based in Virginia Beach back in 1992-1994 and the Niggers came every May for "Greek Weekend" what a fucking nightmare. They tore the shit out of the oceanfront and have been doing it ever since. The city can't seem to stop it so the businesses just take it in the ass year after year.

West Texas Red Dirt
05-02-2017, 04:26 PM
When niggers have events like this it shows just how quickly they cause destruction and loss of revenue. I still don't know why nigger only events, especially at a beach, are still allowed to happen

Boy
05-02-2017, 05:30 PM
Business owners should just close their doors when the groids invade and the town should post and sprinkle job applications everywhere and hold job fairs.

Cat fur allergic
05-02-2017, 05:34 PM
I feel the business/home owners who lose money via vandalism, when the niggers destroy the area. The best thing they could do is lock the shit down and pretend is a nigger hurricane or niggercane!

SC Anemia
05-02-2017, 06:12 PM
It's just niggers looking for white wimmenz, always is.
:bert

Master Sergeant
05-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Business owners should just close their doors when the groids invade and the town should post and sprinkle job applications everywhere and hold job fairs.

They do the same shit in Myrtle Beach during Nigger Bike Week. A few years ago lot's of businesses tried to close that week for "inventory" or "vacation". The state's NAACP got involved and the businesses were told they'd be charged or lose their business licenses if they refused to fall victim to the Nigger plague. The only justification for closing was renovations and there was a minimum dollar amount spent in order to be considered renovations. Bottom line is if you own a business your required to get fucked by a pack of savages.

Buck Simian
05-02-2017, 08:58 PM
The best thing they could do is lock the shit down and pretend is a nigger hurricane or niggercane

Niggercane? That sounds more deadly than a sharknado!

Sambo Spade
05-02-2017, 09:12 PM
I bet the EPA is still dealing with the oil slick.

Sandy
05-03-2017, 09:17 AM
They do the same shit in Myrtle Beach during Nigger Bike Week. A few years ago lot's of businesses tried to close that week for "inventory" or "vacation". The state's NAACP got involved and the businesses were told they'd be charged or lose their business licenses if they refused to fall victim to the Nigger plague. The only justification for closing was renovations and there was a minimum dollar amount spent in order to be considered renovations. Bottom line is if you own a business your required to get fucked by a pack of savages.

That's even worse than NY! When Bloomberg was mayor, he called businesses "racist" for closing during the Puerto Rican (tons of multi-drop spiggers as well as niggers) parade. Of course, we can't blame the owners for wanting to preserve their properties. The parade riots had gotten so bad that businesses would board up the windows, like a hurricane was coming.