PDA

View Full Version : Check out the packages of things you buy

Buck Simian
04-23-2018, 12:38 AM
More and more pictures on packages of products are pushing this nigger and white family nonsense. Promoting coalburning/oildrilling. Sometimes it is easy to overlook these things. We get caught up doing our shopping during our day to day activities and don't really pay it much attention. It is all part of subliminal messaging in a way to convert us into accepting niggers. Today I spotted this at a local hardware store. A swingset, on the box was a picture of a nigger pushing a little white girl. Well I know what one I won't be buying.

Cracka Jack
04-23-2018, 08:14 AM
That one is particularly disturbing...

Buck Simian
04-23-2018, 08:42 AM
That one is particularly disturbing...

Yeah, he looks like he actually is snatching her off of that and going to run off screaming muhdikk.

SC Anemia
04-23-2018, 08:53 AM
Maybe it's just the anti-nigger vigilance in me but especially toxic are the Sleep Train mattress commercials that lately, seem hell-bent on that bi-racial bullshit.

jenkemfactory
04-23-2018, 09:58 AM
I'm seeing a lot of 'average nigger family' ads. Niggers replacing Americans.

MineEvolved
04-24-2018, 11:02 PM
Here's a better challenge: Find advertising that doesn't promote the multi-culti bullshit.

jenkemfactory
04-25-2018, 06:50 AM
Here's a better challenge: Find advertising that doesn't promote the multi-culti bullshit.

I know you enjoy the enrichment.

NotThatGuy
04-25-2018, 05:04 PM
That picture is every divorced Dad's worst fucking nightmare...

Tar Remover
04-26-2018, 03:06 AM
Out comes the muh-dik. Fuckin' niggers........

nigfreewisconsin
04-28-2018, 11:03 PM
My dad and I do this when I visit him. Great part is, more and more we get people near us that know what we're pointing at and talking about, and give us a nod of approval, a thumbs up, or even say that they're noticing it too. America is slowly waking up, I think, and realizing just how we're being brainwashed in little ways to accept plagues on our society.

Sandy
05-01-2018, 10:17 PM
Yeah, he looks like he actually is snatching her off of that and going to run off screaming muhdikk.

Look at the girl's face. She didn't want to be there. The photographer couldn't have done anything to get her to smile even a little.