PDA

View Full Version : Judge was tough with a sow in a wheelchair, judge blamed after sow found batwings 3 days later

Sandy
04-22-2018, 11:53 AM
This judge is nothing but a credit to the bench. I've dealt with a couple of assholes who think the bench was their license to be assholes, but this one had every reason to be fed up. Unfortunately she's resigned.

"You've already said too much, listen please!" She was trying to help the sow so it would stop wasting everyone's time. How was that "berating"? The public defender and assistant should be jailed a few months for contempt and lying.

A Broward County circuit judge delivered a blistering, arm-waving, face-palming, tongue-lashing to a frail, out-of-breath woman — pushed into court in a wheelchair — who was facing misdemeanor charges following a family feud.

"It is not appropriate for anyone to endure that kind of treatment," said Finkelstein's chief assistant, Gordon Weekes. "All that was required was a bit of patience, and a bit of respect to allow this lady to speak, to gather herself and to breathe."

Instead, Twiggs died, "and never had the opportunity to have her dignity restored," Weekes said.

Twiggs suffered from asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, also called COPD. She ended up under arrest after squabbling with her 19-year-old daughter.

“My mom is gone and there is nothing I can do about it,” said Michelle Ballard, the daughter. “I’m now a teenager who will have to bury her mother.”

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article209567994.html

So once again we have a nigger that was eating itself to death, 100% certain on welfare and food stamps. It didn't even die in custody. If it couldn't get medication behind bars, that's just too bad, they're not a veterinarian's office. Then there's its sprog it was fighting with, who has gone from pressing charges to looking at nigger lotto.

Boy
04-22-2018, 03:20 PM
Niggers as usual just can't keep their chiggun holes shut, they have to blabber and bixnoon 24/7/365. Also I can see that this fine judge has dealt with many a niggers in her day and is fed up with their shines and constant bixnooding.

jenkemfactory
04-22-2018, 04:27 PM
Its always someone else's fault.
Nigger =/= responsibility

Cracka Jack
04-22-2018, 05:59 PM
99% of the comments are from niggerlovers...... I'd cancel my subscription over that article.

Tar Remover
04-25-2018, 10:17 PM
And WHY do we hate niggers? Ahhhh yes! THAT'S why......:lol