PDA

View Full Version : Easton, PA

jenkemfactory
04-22-2018, 07:56 AM
I went to Easton, PA recently. It is completely different. I don't recognise it anymore. Its full of niggers and 'spanics. What happened? All the good people left.
Once beautifully kept houses became yuk.

Boy
04-22-2018, 09:31 AM
I went to Easton, PA recently. It is completely different. I don't recognise it anymore. Its full of niggers and 'spanics. What happened? All the good people left.
Once beautifully kept houses became yuk.

The word got out just how beautiful PA was and how the libturds took over and were dolling out social services and EBT like it was reparations day. Hence the niggers flooded in and breed like the vermin infestation they're.

animal mother
04-22-2018, 09:44 AM
When my son was little years ago we decided to take a visit to Dorney Park Amusement Park. This is about 10 miles west of Easton. Big mistake!!! They place was crawling with niglets of all ages and sizes, cutting lines, pushing and shoving, ooking, and all other forms of TNB. We found out that they bused the little shit beasts in for Philly. Got out of there after a short time, missed most of the rides, but it was totally unbearable dealing with a nigger invasion.

jenkemfactory
04-22-2018, 04:24 PM
That reminds me. I was taking my children to Crayola Factory.
Its sad that you cant take your children anywhere.

Buck Simian
04-22-2018, 11:07 PM
Its like every fucking place is getting filled with niggers. There was a time where you could avoid them by staying out of the larger cities and sticking with the small towns but it seems like that is a lost cause now as well. They are just like cockroaches, if you see one in your house and don't do anything about it before you know it you will be infested.

Tar Remover
04-24-2018, 03:53 PM
It's a damn shame.:pissed