PDA

View Full Version : How many niggers does it take to change a light bulb?

Tar Remover
04-22-2018, 12:41 AM
I like reading Tales From the Field because it brings back distant memories of nigger shines I have not thought of in years. One such incident has come to mind tonight.
It was in the late 90's and I was working on a Southern CA Joint Forces Training Base. During lunch I was walking back from the PX and noticed 3 niggers changing a light bulb on a building entrance. Now that just by itself is pretty funny, but I noticed that there were 2 niggers on the top rung of the ladder, and a third primate was down on the ground holding the folding ladder. There was 1 big silverback on close to the top rung and a small, spindly one on what appeared to be the same rung on it's right. So I thought- niggers and technology......... this should be interesting........ So I watched these stupid apes fumbling and prying at the top while the baboon at the bottom was trying to tell them what they should be doing. Knowing the possibility of being thoroughly entertained soon, I hung around to watch. Several minutes went by and what I was hoping would happen didn't happen and I decided to head on back to work. So I turned and took 2 or three steps and heard a sharp CRACK. I turned to look just in time to see the huge silverback land on top of the small spindly monkey after falling from the top of the ladder. The ground baboon must have seen the writing on the wall and ran the opposite direction. I hear the spindly monkey wailing- "Muh ribs! Muh ribs! I think I brokes muh ribs!" Not to mention the ooking and eeking of the other two. I just turned away, smiling and shaking my head and went back to work. Then several minutes later I hear the siren of the amberlamps coming. Ahhhhh memories.......

Sandy
04-22-2018, 10:52 PM
:nelson

The simplest YT juju is still beyond them. Or maybe they're more clever than we think. An accidental fall on purpose means workman's comp, maybe nigger lotto.

jenkemfactory
04-23-2018, 10:10 AM
If humans can do it, niggers can do it.

MineEvolved
04-24-2018, 10:19 PM
The correct play here would have been to film or otherwise witness it/cam it, to prevent a workman's comp claim. It's much harder to get a claim when its shown that an injury occurred because of their own niggerfuckuppery...plus, I'd have loved to see it...