PDA

View Full Version : And Today's Homework Assignment Is: List The Positive Aspects Of Slavery.

MineEvolved
04-21-2018, 12:28 AM
Had they come here and asked for help, they'd have gotten an A on that one...

A Texas charter school is apologizing after a teacher gave an assignment to an eighth grade American History class, asking students to list the positive aspects of slavery.

"When I first read it, I thought, this was b.s.," said Great Hearts Monte Vista eighth-grade student Manu Livar.

Students in the class were supposed to complete an assignment on the "positive aspects" and "negative aspects" of the life of slaves, giving a "balanced view." Manu said his teacher told them to draw on information from their textbook and "stuff that we could think of the top off our head."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/homework-assignment-asks-students-to-list-positive-aspects-of-slavery/ar-AAw7RFF?li=BBnb7Kz

Sandy
04-22-2018, 11:02 PM
Deep down, every last nigger knows they're better off here than in Apefrica. That's the one "positive aspect" of slavery. Unfortunately for everyone else, there are no positive aspects.

jenkemfactory
04-23-2018, 10:05 AM
Yes, slavery was terrible. Please go home. Its much better there in the hot jungle.

Tar Remover
04-26-2018, 06:14 AM
Deep down, every last nigger knows they're better off here than in Apefrica. That's the one "positive aspect" of slavery. Unfortunately for everyone else, there are no positive aspects.

Deep down, I really hate niggers.

jenkemfactory
04-26-2018, 07:23 AM
Deep down, I really hate niggers.

No way. Not you. You're a civil wrongs advocate.

Tar Remover
04-26-2018, 07:39 AM
No way. Not you. You're a civil wrongs advocate.:lmao