PDA

View Full Version : Nigger damn near destroyed my porch

Chimpwhipper
04-19-2018, 04:20 PM
A damned Coon driving a school bus backed into my yard and almost hit my porch yesterday. Apparently the 50' cul de sac that is my driveway, while adequate for the human bus drivers to turn around, is a tad small for LaQueefah Jackson. I got a hold of the manager of the school bus department and told him what Coonita did. ,"Oh, she did did she?!!!!" I have a feeling she will be back to collecting EBT next week.

Boy
04-19-2018, 04:49 PM
ANY day you get a nigger fired is a GOOD day

SC Anemia
04-19-2018, 06:20 PM
Way to whip the chimp! :lol

jenkemfactory
04-19-2018, 07:07 PM
Before you celebrate...who be dah manager?

Chimpwhipper
04-19-2018, 08:03 PM
Before you celebrate...who be dah manager?
A fellow honky.

Buck Simian
04-19-2018, 08:20 PM
Not that I would want to be a school bus driver but this is just another perfect example of affirmative action hiring gone wrong. I guarantee you there were plenty of qualified white men and women who applied for that job and were turned down because the school board is required to hire X amount of niggers.
We had a city bus in my town plow through 4-5 parked cars around a month ago while Sheboona was busy texting her friend. A close buddy of mine works in management for the bus service. He confirmed it, or coonfirmed it i guess you could say. Affirmative Action hire all the way. They are only hiring niggers as of now.

Tar Remover
04-21-2018, 05:56 AM
A damned Coon driving a school bus backed into my yard and almost hit my porch yesterday. Apparently the 50' cul de sac that is my driveway, while adequate for the human bus drivers to turn around, is a tad small for LaQueefah Jackson. I got a hold of the manager of the school bus department and told him what Coonita did. ,"Oh, she did did she?!!!!" I have a feeling she will be back to collecting EBT next week.

Good. Black sack of shit......