PDA

View Full Version : Tree hockey nigger earns $60 million, files for bankruptcy.

animal mother
05-02-2017, 12:47 PM
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/kenny-andersons-relationship-with-his-mother-and-his-money-profiled-in-new-film-mr-chibbs-2017-05-02?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

While earning millions in the NBA between 1991 and 2005, he gave money to the three women he had children with. He gave child support for his seven biological children. He gave money to friends who said they needed help to pay the rent. And he gave a lot of money to his mother.

:nelson

SC Anemia
05-02-2017, 01:31 PM
If you had a 1.5% annual percentage rate on $10 million that would equate to $150,000 per year in interest. That is about $12,500 per month.

Or in this case with 60 million, that'd be $75,000 a month. :columbo

UpYoursNigger
05-02-2017, 04:28 PM
The writer of the article says the reasons for the bankruptcy are sometimes complicated. No, it's pretty simple. Stupid f ing niggers

Cat fur allergic
05-02-2017, 05:36 PM
Just wow. I started my business with less than a few bucks facing homelessness. If I had this amount of money. I would be fifthly rich!!

Cracka Jack
05-02-2017, 06:23 PM
It's called nigger-rich.... It's a story that has been told over and over ad nauseum since the dawn of nigger.

If I ran Marketwatch.com, I'd fire the author of this article for being a lazy SOB and writing a story that no one gives a shit about.

Sudisease
05-02-2017, 06:31 PM
The nigger will be portrayed in the movie as generous and more concerned about the wellbeing of its friends and cherished niglets than its own welfare. There will be scene after scene where the virtuous nigger goes without food or the simplest of necessities because it cares so much about others. The reality is, of course, the nigger sprayed its money about out of arrogance and ego, spent virtually all of it on itself and only threw a few scraps at its worthless offspring and the herd of sows it was muh-dicking