PDA

View Full Version : LA Fitness is racist too..

Mushmouth
04-19-2018, 06:18 AM
Tshyrad Oates, posted a video to Facebook showing the Oates and his pal standing in the gym surrounded by police who were called to the scene by gym workers.

“I’ve been having multiple problems with this club. I was asked to scan in again for no reason,” the man says. “I’ve been a member here for at least eight years.”

I was banned from the gym and my friend’s gym membership has been terminated effective immediately,” Oates wrote.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/18/la-fitness-fires-three-employees-over-viral-racial-profiling-incident/

jenkemfactory
04-19-2018, 07:31 AM
Why were they fired? They should have been promoted or at least get a bonus.
niggers belong in prison.
So the new trend everywhere is to allow chimpouts.

MineEvolved
04-19-2018, 03:10 PM
Tshyrad? Since when do niggers use silent letters in their alphabet soup names? Who started this happy shit?

Rape Ape
04-19-2018, 04:27 PM
The niggers were, I can almost guarantee, constantly trying to get their muh-dik on with females in the gym, and the manager/employees got tired of it and kicked the apes out. Of course then the apes acted their species and the cucks in upper management cucked out to them.

jenkemfactory
04-19-2018, 07:15 PM
Address them as nigger.

Tar Remover
04-21-2018, 06:16 AM
HAHA! Get out, niggers......

Sandy
04-22-2018, 10:44 PM
The niggers were, I can almost guarantee, constantly trying to get their muh-dik on with females in the gym, and the manager/employees got tired of it and kicked the apes out. Of course then the apes acted their species and the cucks in upper management cucked out to them.

You're probably right, and asking for their cards was a sneakier way than asking for ID, so the cops could check for outstanding warrants.

Cracka Jack
04-23-2018, 08:55 AM
The only exercise a nigger should ever engage in is struggling to keep it's nappy head above water after it's been kicked off the SEBTA ship.

:rockfish