PDA

View Full Version : Transgender Sow (with a schlong) Gets Booked Into Mens Sacramento Jail

SC Anemia
04-18-2018, 09:47 AM
And now crying about being humiliated.

Ebony Ava Harper was arrested and booked into the Sacramento County Jail on charges of failing to disperse during a protest, and resisting an officer.

Harper, who identifies as a transgender woman, says her experience Thursday was humiliating, and a nightmare.

“My humanity was stripped, I was searched by men, and they videotaped me, I began to cry because I didn’t feel comfortable being searched by a guy,” Harper said.

Boo fuckin Hoo! They should have given it pruning shears so it could have determined it's own destination.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/04/17/sacramento-county-jail-transgender/

Tar Remover
04-21-2018, 06:25 AM
"My humanity was stripped" HAHAHA!!!! It's niggatry was stripped...... Or it was stripped down to it's niggatry...... LAWDY JEEBUS, my humanity, my humanity, my humanity.....:rofl

MineEvolved
04-21-2018, 03:42 PM
I was searched by men, and they videotaped me....

This is such fucking bullshit....more than ANYTHING else, this is what a transgender wants, other men in close contact with them.

Buck Simian
04-21-2018, 07:42 PM
Man, I feel bad as hell about this. Sick to my stomach really. I mean can you imagine being the poor guys who's job it was to have to search that nasty creature?

Rape Ape
04-22-2018, 12:12 AM
I'm sure the other niggers at the U were perfectly happy to treat it as a sow. Isn't that what it wanted? To be treated as a sow? :lmao