PDA

View Full Version : On May 29 Starbucks will close 8000 stores to teach 175,000 employees how to be nice to niggers..

Mushmouth
04-17-2018, 03:55 PM
Starbucks says it will close its 8,000 company-owned stores in the United States for one afternoon to educate employees about racial bias.

The announcement follows an uproar over the arrest of two black men who were waiting for a friend at a Philadelphia Starbucks last week. The store manager called the police.

The racial bias training will be provided on May 29 to about 175,000 workers.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/17/news/companies/starbucks-store-closings-racial-bias-education/index.html

Boy
04-17-2018, 04:02 PM
And also on May 29th the CEO of starbucks will give blowjobs to every nigger that wants one.

jenkemfactory
04-17-2018, 04:08 PM
didn't we already get niggers who spit on people's coffee? And remember that boon who put shiite in coffee?
how many incidents do we need?

Buck Simian
04-17-2018, 04:55 PM
So they are going to give them a day off work? If my employer gave me a day off work everytime I felt the urge to hate a nigger i'd be out of a job.

Whitewheat
04-17-2018, 04:58 PM
Just another reason to boycott that idiot franchise.

Cracka Jack
04-17-2018, 07:07 PM
So, they average nearly 22 employees per store? WTF, does it take that many people to make a shitty over priced cup of coffee?

Cat fur allergic
04-17-2018, 07:13 PM
I'm not into trendy coffee. If I was, I'll open a racist coffee shop called darkest blackest coffee. with a coffee bean with wide eyes, where you could see the whites and big ass white teeth on a black coffee bean :). with white gloves too. I'll make sure to station nazi looking uniform guards to kick out nigger loitering. Will never apologize to niggers etc...

SC Anemia
04-17-2018, 08:10 PM
The only people a boycott will alienate are latte-sipping SJW dipshits anyway so who cares? Anyone? :lol

100% Not A Nigger
04-17-2018, 08:47 PM
I'm not into trendy coffee. If I was, I'll open a racist coffee shop called darkest blackest coffee. with a coffee bean with wide eyes, where you could see the whites and big ass white teeth on a black coffee bean :). with white gloves too. I'll make sure to station nazi looking uniform guards to kick out nigger loitering. Will never apologize to niggers etc...

I would buy your coffee even though I don't like coffee.

k9woman
04-17-2018, 08:50 PM
http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/17/news/companies/starbucks-store-closings-racial-bias-education/index.html

In other words, "Sensitivity Training"...:bullshit

Cat fur allergic
04-17-2018, 08:50 PM
I would buy your coffee even though I don't like coffee.

I don't drink that stuff either :p.

jenkemfactory
04-18-2018, 12:28 AM
Just another reason to boycott that idiot franchise.

Why should I boycott them?
....I don't buy there to begin with.

Buck Simian
04-18-2018, 07:57 AM
I don't drink coffee but if I did and I had the choice, I would go here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9d2RpRdLRU

Fuck Starbucks.

SC Anemia
04-18-2018, 09:59 AM
I don't drink coffee but if I did and I had the choice, I would go here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9d2RpRdLRU

Fuck Starbucks.

I'm really surprised that this place isn't swarming with niggers. That's ape-bait if I ever saw any. Hot, live girls in their underwear and on display.
Burr-heads beez axing for 'just water' (a hundred times an hour)

Buck Simian
04-18-2018, 10:02 AM
I'm really surprised that this place isn't swarming with niggers. That's ape-bait if I ever saw any. Hot, live girls in their underwear and on display.
Burr-heads beez axing for 'just water' (a hundred times an hour)

I didn't think about that. Hopefully they have good security, some bouncers standing by to get rid of the niggers and other perverts. I might stand there and drool over them like a fool but I would be polite about it. :lol

MineEvolved
04-19-2018, 03:46 AM
I have a better idea. Disable 911 services for their t-comm, so the employees can't waste honest cops' time...

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
04-21-2018, 09:54 AM

Damn !! Great business model !

MineEvolved
04-21-2018, 03:47 PM
The only people a boycott will alienate are latte-sipping SJW dipshits anyway so who cares? Anyone? :lol

Exactly. I'd rather bleed out of my ass for a week, than to care about this bullshit.

Tar Remover
04-26-2018, 08:04 AM
And also on May 29th the CEO of starbucks will give blowjobs to every nigger that wants one.:rofl

Tar Remover
04-26-2018, 08:06 AM

I'm on my way!