PDA

View Full Version : Took a shit on some niggers in Sears today

Buck Simian
04-16-2018, 10:02 PM
Ok, I just farted but it was a good one. Just kind of browsing through the mens department. I didn't see anyone around, I thought I was alone. You know how Sears is, they really aren't doing good business these days so the store was pretty empty. My stomach started rumbling and cramping. I thought what the hell I am going to let it rip. And did I. It was loud and rude. One of those kinds you wish you could record to brag to your buddies about. Then I hear a voice, "He be nasty!" I turn around and there stands two sheboons around 20 feet in back of me. I just kind of smirk and stroll on my merry way. I could hear them saying something, but oh well. They probably were saying thank you for the perfume, it smells better than our niggerness!

Cracka Jack
04-16-2018, 10:05 PM
I sharted this morning........ Fuck I hate getting old....... :lol

jenkemfactory
04-17-2018, 10:05 AM
You should bottle that and donate it. There are bored children in Africa who could use some stimulation.

Cat fur allergic
04-17-2018, 12:32 PM
I knew I shouldn't of read, its lunch time here :/.

Tar Remover
04-21-2018, 05:58 AM
Ok, I just farted but it was a good one. Just kind of browsing through the mens department. I didn't see anyone around, I thought I was alone. You know how Sears is, they really aren't doing good business these days so the store was pretty empty. My stomach started rumbling and cramping. I thought what the hell I am going to let it rip. And did I. It was loud and rude. One of those kinds you wish you could record to brag to your buddies about. Then I hear a voice, "He be nasty!" I turn around and there stands two sheboons around 20 feet in back of me. I just kind of smirk and stroll on my merry way. I could hear them saying something, but oh well. They probably were saying thank you for the perfume, it smells better than our niggerness!:lmao