PDA

View Full Version : Human arrested for shooting "lost" teen. My ass.

Cat fur allergic
04-14-2018, 12:35 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-white-man-charged-shooting-black-teen-185411977.html

The Latest: White man charged for shooting at black teen

We all know the nigger was out there casing the place. Why other wise the nigger be out there???

Buck Simian
04-14-2018, 09:01 AM
How often have any of us just walked up to a strangers house, knocked on the door and asked for directions? With the exception of it maybe being some life or death emergency people just don't do that. Just like Trayvon, that nigger was up to no good. Now that man is in a world of trouble for defending his property.
The niggers story makes zero sense. He needs directions to his school? The school year is almost over and he still doesn't know how to get there? Ok yeah he is a nigger so that explains a lot but we know he is lying.

SC Anemia
04-14-2018, 10:07 AM
I'm certainly not siding with the spook but this isn't the wild west. As much as I'm sure we'd all love to, ya just can't take pot-shots at running niggers.

Whitewheat
04-14-2018, 03:18 PM
I'm certainly not siding with the spook but this isn't the wild west. As much as I'm sure we'd all love to, ya just can't take pot-shots at running niggers.

Yes you need to learn to lead them a little more as them nig-niggs are fast especially when they know they are being shot at! This spook is a lying bastard plain and simple.

Cat fur allergic
04-14-2018, 04:01 PM
Niggers/media now says they have tape the whole thing from the niggers view. From my point of view is the niggers recorded this to be a robbery of how cool they are. If its a weak guy who answers the door, they rush in. If body answers the door they break in etc....World star and all that shit.

Sandy
04-15-2018, 12:38 AM
Of course the nigger was trying to break in. "Knocking" on the door means it was testing if anyone was home, checking windows and pounding on them to look for an easy way in.

A nigger on its way to school? That's a lie right there. It didn't have a sail foam? Not every white teen has a cell phone, but there isn't a teenaper without one (and often stolen).

Tar Remover
04-20-2018, 03:14 AM

Yes. We would LOVE to.