PDA

View Full Version : Nigger gets shot and clown shoes stolen, blames two white men

Buck Simian
04-13-2018, 11:26 AM
Then admits it was two niggers.

The victim then reported it was two white men who robbed him, then said it was two black men.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/37950929/21-year-old-shot-and-robbed-in-akron-after-refusing-to-give-up-air-jordan-shoes

SC Anemia
04-13-2018, 12:31 PM
Of course they were niggers, no self-respecting white man would give two shits about a pair of clown shoes.

Boy
04-13-2018, 04:04 PM
It brings a BIG smile :thumb to me every time I hear about niggers shooting each other over their beloved ghetto clown shoes.

Side Note:
Where are Jordan shoes manufactured?

Air Jordans are manufactured in China and reportedly cost Nike a bit more than $16 a pair. The Air Jordan 10s are listed on Amazon for $250 to $550 a pair, depending on the style and color.

STUPID Niggers :lol

Dear Nike,

Please continue to make more and more Air Jordan (ghetto clown shoes)

Signed,

The Human Race

SC Anemia
04-13-2018, 05:22 PM
It brings a BIG smile :thumb to me every time I hear about niggers shooting each other over their beloved ghetto clown shoes.

Side Note:
Where are Jordan shoes manufactured?

Air Jordans are manufactured in China and reportedly cost Nike a bit more than $16 a pair. The Air Jordan 10s are listed on Amazon for $250 to $550 a pair, depending on the style and color.

STUPID Niggers :lol

Dear Nike,

Please continue to make more and more Air Jordan (ghetto clown shoes)

Signed,

The Human Race

Bwahahaha :potd