PDA

View Full Version : 712 Pound Boat Anchor Sow From My 600lb Life Quits Show After Gaining 50, Chimps On Doctor, Starts GoGibsMe Page To Get 'Help'. It Only Needs 50k.

MineEvolved
04-12-2018, 11:30 PM
A controversial My 600lb Life participant is trying to raise $50,000 to get the 'help' that she needs after gaining nearly 50lbs and blocking her doctor's number during her appearance on the show.

Schenee Murry, 27, from Indianapolis, Indiana, cheated on her diet and watched her weight soar from 665lbs to 712lbs while trying get approved for life-saving weight loss surgery in Houston, Texas. After skipping her doctor's appointments and required therapy sessions, she quit the show eight months into filming.

Dr. Younan Nowzaradan's former weight loss patient slammed him in a Facebook video just one day before she launched a Go Fund Me page that has earned a mere $20 at the time of publication.

Fans of the show were outraged when they saw Schenee lying to Dr. Nowzaradan about cheating on her diet after he confronted her with an empty pizza box at the hospital, but she is still claiming that she didn't eat it.

Witnesses state:

'I ate that motherf*****g pizza b***h. It was me,' he said. She ain't touch none of that so doc. You heard it from the man himself.'

Translation: Nigger sow thought it would get paid a lot of money to be on TV, and not have to do anything except eat some more taxpayer provided food.

This is like going on Jerry Springer and then claiming emotional distress when you get a chair over the head, or learn that you are, indeed, the baby daddy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5608945/My-600lb-Life-star-quit-starts-50-000-Fund-seek-help.html

Rape Ape
04-13-2018, 02:04 AM
This Shit Giant/JiggaHutt just wants more gibs muh dats for more pizzas and whole buckets of KFC for appetizers. It's gonna need pterodactyl wings when the Bat Fairy inevitably shows up.

soundwave
04-13-2018, 11:06 AM
This Shit Giant/JiggaHutt just wants more gibs muh dats for more pizzas and whole buckets of KFC for appetizers. It's gonna need pterodactyl wings when the Bat Fairy inevitably shows up.
Sowpottumus will need a flock of bat fairies to get it off the ground. :lmao

SC Anemia
04-13-2018, 12:42 PM
she launched a Go Fund Me page that has earned a mere $20 at the time of publication.*

:nelson

Boy
04-13-2018, 03:53 PM
This picture sums it up..... obese sow that can't stop shoving food down it's chicken hole.

Rape Ape
04-13-2018, 07:02 PM
This picture sums it up..... obese sow that can't stop shoving food down it's chicken hole.

:lol The doctor's lucky he didn't get eaten.

Lynch Tree
04-14-2018, 06:51 PM
I actually watched that episode last night (don't ask) and it was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

Buck Simian
04-14-2018, 08:01 PM
This isn't the same nigger but that show is entertaining. Frying chicken in its bed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx6r0_V5jHk

Tar Remover
04-22-2018, 02:22 AM
I hope they get it on YouTube when she explodes. That will be hilarious.

soundwave
04-24-2018, 12:39 PM
If you used this sow as a boat anchor your boat will sink.

MineEvolved
04-24-2018, 10:21 PM
This isn't the same nigger but that show is entertaining. Frying chicken in its bed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx6r0_V5jHk

I watch shit like this and IMMEDIATELY remember why America is TRILLIONS of dollars in the hole...I'm willing to bet that this ONE SINGLE SOW'S food bill exceeds $1500 a month. Toss in all the rest of the gibs (and I'm talking about raw costs, not 'subsidized' costs to the sow)...1200/mth. for housing, 800/mth. for dat cell/dat lectric/dat heat, 2500/mth in medical expenses, 1000/mth. in cash/cost of living money (by whatever nigger hustle), 200/mth. for internet/cable, plus yearly EIC refund payments for taxes it never paid...

It probably, realistically costs around 7000-7500 a MONTH to keep this useless sack of democrat voting shit alive.

7k x 12 months = 84k a year....x ~50 years = $4.2 million spent on a single, completely useless, 700+ pound nigger sow.

I don't possess the courage to multiply 4.2 million by 50 million niggers.

Thin White Duke
04-25-2018, 11:22 PM
This is indeed your tax dollars at work folks. We here these bullshit cries from the left that niggers are disadvantaged, don't have access to "resources," etc. And yet they are essentially served like royalty, and even when they destroy themselves they are still coddled right up to the very end and feel entitled to all of it.