PDA

View Full Version : Ever Tried to Speak With FedEx Customer Service?

SC Anemia
04-12-2018, 12:20 PM
I've got several packages due and likely all from FedEx. This morning I received an email from them explaining that the most recent delivery was returned to the vendor due to an 'invalid address'.

I've recently moved and my address of course, has changed. The postal service can find me just fine but I guess that's a bridge too far for FedEx.

I called numerous times this morning and kept getting Shaniqua or Juanita (hung up and tried again) Fuck! This is exasperating. Shaniqua wasn't too pleased when I asked if there were a human I could speak with and I don't give a shit.

Time for a break, freshen-up my coffee and try again later.

:fume

NotThatGuy
04-13-2018, 04:44 PM
Oh you sweet summer child. I take it you still haven't heard the trick to avoiding sheboons on the phone? When asked, "to continue this call in Spanish, press 1", you fucking press "1" like your life depends on it. You will be switched to the bi-lingual department and they will happily assist you in English. I do this with Verizon, Comcast, etc. Never have had an issue and always have the best service.

SC Anemia
04-13-2018, 05:18 PM
Oh you sweet summer child. I take it you still haven't heard the trick to avoiding sheboons on the phone? When asked, "to continue this call in Spanish, press 1", you fucking press "1" like your life depends on it. You will be switched to the bi-lingual department and they will happily assist you in English. I do this with Verizon, Comcast, etc. Never have had an issue and always have the best service.

No, honestly I'd never heard of that one. Usually I just hang up and redial until I don't get "Whachoo beez needin". I'll remember to press 1 for Spanish in the future. Gracious , Senior NTG.

NotThatGuy
04-13-2018, 10:20 PM
No, honestly I'd never heard of that one. Usually I just hang up and redial until I don't get "Whachoo beez needin". I'll remember to press 1 for Spanish in the future. Gracious , Senior NTG.

Anytime. Been doing that trick for years. Rarely will you ever end up on the phone with a bi-lingual boon.

SC Anemia
04-13-2018, 10:22 PM
Anytime. Been doing that trick for years. Rarely will you ever end up on the phone with a bi-lingual boon.

All boons are bilingual, it's just their English that's shitty. :lol

Rape Ape
04-14-2018, 03:44 AM

As a bonus, they'd tend to be Mexican, and Mexicans HATE niggers. :lol

animal mother
04-14-2018, 09:59 AM
I seldom get she boons when calling customer service for most of the tech companies, usually just get an Indian. BUT, call any US Government agency and you will always get a nigger. I will try the spanish trick next time.

Tar Remover
04-21-2018, 05:59 AM

HEY! I never thought of that! I'll try it.....

Sheboon DeLuxe
04-21-2018, 11:17 AM
SCA: FedEx is, hands down, the slowest, stupidest and crappiest delivery service out there, followed closely by UPS. Now I know why: niggers!

NTG: just press 1 for Spanish: what a great idea!! I will absolutely be doing that from now on. Thanks!