PDA

View Full Version : Trump signs order that will force niggers to work for their gibs..

Mushmouth
04-11-2018, 01:04 PM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/economy/trump-signs-order-pushing-work-requirements-for-safety-net-programs

SC Anemia
04-11-2018, 06:19 PM
Did Hell freeze over? Christmas come early?

The order would encourage agencies to strengthen work requirements for people who are able to work. As with previous broad orders signed by Trump, it calls for agencies to review all work requirements and report back, setting up possible changes in regulations.

EXCEPT... I bet it's left up to the individual agencies to self-enforce the regulations.

Monkeybash
04-11-2018, 06:38 PM
Was thinking the same thing SC. I have a friend who worked in the welfare department in the Democrat-run county and she said agents were actually told to call recipients and inform them of any additional :gibs they were eligible for.

Makes me want to puke.

Could act as a form of segregation though as the niggers will flock to the nigger-friendly districts while humans once again flee to whiter pastures.

Buck Simian
04-11-2018, 10:08 PM
One thing to consider, while it might sound great making niggers work for what they get these programs bring niggers into the workplace. Close to you and I. A number of years back when my Dad was still mobile and working he would come home bitching every now and then about this. He worked for the city. They would bring in these nigger welfare bums and niggers on work release programs and he had to supervise them, generally doing cleaning-janitorial work in government buildings. I remember him talking about how those apes were too damn lazy to throw their own banana peels in the trash can. With niggers you really cant win for losing.

MineEvolved
04-12-2018, 08:42 PM
One thing to consider, while it might sound great making niggers work for what they get these programs bring niggers into the workplace. Close to you and I. A number of years back when my Dad was still mobile and working he would come home bitching every now and then about this. He worked for the city. They would bring in these nigger welfare bums and niggers on work release programs and he had to supervise them, generally doing cleaning-janitorial work in government buildings. I remember him talking about how those apes were too damn lazy to throw their own banana peels in the trash can. With niggers you really cant win for losing.

Or, similarly, denies a human a job. I don't like 'work for food stamps', ideas, I like 'cut them off food stamps and let them starve' ideas...

100% Not A Nigger
04-14-2018, 08:21 PM
Working for gibs is too much like slabery for the average nigger.

Tar Remover
04-20-2018, 03:18 AM
Or, similarly, denies a human a job. I don't like 'work for food stamps', ideas, I like 'cut them off food stamps and let them starve' ideas...

Fuck Yes! THOSE are my favorite!

Rape Ape
04-20-2018, 04:30 AM
:sheeit

They should round up the niggers, put them on farms, and make them grow their own food. And cotton for their own clothes. And whip the shit out of them if they refuse to work. It's worked in the past... :lmao

:whip

Lynch Tree
04-20-2018, 06:51 PM
:sheeit

They should round up the niggers, put them on farms, and make them grow their own food. And cotton for their own clothes. And whip the shit out of them if they refuse to work. It's worked in the past... :lmao

:whip

Slavery could work again. Just round up all the niggers and replace the illegals with even cheaper ag labor. Niggers can actually work at the crack of a whip.

Whitewheat
04-21-2018, 04:21 PM
How else can the demorats buy their votes with our money?